Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They've stated that a new mount (flying I believe) is on their list to do but isn't anywhere near the top. Much more thing they must do like implement new Druid forms etc that pushes it further down. Like many others have stated, maybe further down the line (end of xpac) we might see one.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Just slap some wings on the Dreadsteed and I'm happy.
    corny,
    and no
    www.myspace.com/curseofdoom

...Warlock Hip-Hop To Melt Wax and Face...

10+ Year Old Account
    They've been "thinking" about giving warlocks a flying mount since 2.1 or 2.2... We're going into 4.x and we still don't have one so it's safe to asume it's really really low on their priority list
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

10 man ICC mount looks demonic.

I'll hope more on them reskinning our current demons, because they feel so old to me now.

Land mounts in BGs, anyone? I rarely use my felsteed as there's always some pesky dude tunneling the warlock, but it happens. Also I'm orc male, we look silly on horses. Orcs could very well use a new steed, seeing as draeneis and taurens get their new mount because they look silly on horses(had a draenei male paladin at one point, bought an elekk... Then I found out they look silly on elekks too, poor bastards).

Also, dwarves don't get a new mount as they're part of the same order as humans. Draenei paladins have a paladin order of their own, and it makes sense they don't get another orders mounts. Belf pallys are, well, belf pallys, blood knights, red steed's cool for them. Tauren pallys aren't paladins per se, they are sunwalkers, but paladin class is pretty close to what a sunwalker would be. Because of that, riding a paladin charger would be stupid(...yet they can prolly get the Argent Charger. Heh). Think of it as goblin shamans being tinkers and troll shamans and priests being shadow hunters/voodoo priests, not the same kind of priests as humans.

No. I'd rather they updated useful parts of the game first, than giving me one more mount I never use, to add to the over 100 I already have.