Feral Druid Armor Pen PvP

Need Help, I don't know which is better to stack agi or armor pen for druid feral pvp... 25% armor pen just from gear alone. Pls help Name is Netiri on Eonar US server. Thanks :3

All though there have been some successful ferals that have gone armor pen in arena, I'd say Agi is generally the way to go. Increased bleed damage and extra healing increased by agi with the talent, and the extra crit is important since resil reduces your crit chance. Also, it's hard to get enough armor pen for it to be WORTH gemming for instead of agi with pvp gear.

What Pompeii said, some succesfull ferals have done great using arpen. That is very likely however NOT the reason they did good, just because they were personally skilled/running with skilled people. Arpen on Fericious bite can be lethal tho. I'm not sure if Ferals can get the Arpen softcap in PVP gear while at least keeping 900 resi(less is suicide as Feral).

You could try it but I doubt that you'll see much difference except a tad more burst.