New tree of life

I have looked all over the internet trying to find the new tree of life model, but I cannot find it.
    Does anyone have a picture of it?

they even updating the other druid forms like tree boomking travel and aqua ? thought just bear cat
    I DESERVE A FUCKING MEDAL !
    *unwraps it*
    omnomnom chocolate!!!...

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't recall ever hearing anything beyond "this is something we hope to do at some point, i guess, now stop asking"

I know they want to update travel/aqua/tree form but they haven't at this point. They said it was something they want to get around to but they have more pressing matters atm. I think it was GC that said 'Current aqua forms make our art department cringe.'
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO, new player models/animations>druid forms :P

Oh, I saw people talking about how there was a new look for the tree of life. I guess I never really researched into if blizzard actually changed it :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can druid turn into trees anyway? No one has ever given me a straight answer.

Quote Originally Posted by dranx View Post
    IMO, new player models/animations>druid forms :P
    not to druids :<

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember reading something about movement reduction speed while in tree form because they changed the model from a treant to more like one of freya's guardians. Too lazy to find the blue >.>
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The boomkin model is still the same, so is the ToL model. They might (speculation) unlock the various other treeskins, however. (3 unused versions are in the client atm.)
    Edit: There are of course also several "ancient" models available: Lore, War and Protector
    Last edited by Aley; 2010-07-01 at 09:33 PM.

It hasn't been changed yet.. might be in the future though o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has already stated that they will get their own unique tree, moonkin, and travel forms in the future. Not sure when though... >.>

I will try to find the link for proofs

They said the new tree form would look like one of the ancients.

10+ Year Old Account

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Q. Why are Restoration druids the only spec in the game not receiving a new spell?
    A. Restoration druids are actually getting a fair bit. For one, Tree of Life is getting a whole new model (think Ancients of War) and will also “morph” some of your spells to do crazy things while in the form, such as cause Regrowth to be instant, or Lifebloom to apply two applications at once. Tranquility will be raid-wide. We’re also touching nearly every Restoration druid spell to make sure each has a niche and feels good. In general, playing a Restoration druid should feel a lot different (better!) in Cataclysm than it does today.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...640575&sid=1#7
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)