Minimum Range Removed?

Did I miss an announcement about min range being removed? Because it is not on any of our shots in the new talent trees. Maybe this was announced and I missed it, either way I'm excited about it possibly being gone.

It's still there. Scrolling over the shots says 5-x yard range.
    Last edited by Yogoat; 2010-07-02 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogoat View Post
    It's still there. Scrolling over the shots says 5-x yard range.
    I apologise, I must seriously be on some good drugs because I sear it was not on both Aimed and Black Arrow when I looked at it 30mins ago and now it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalti View Post
    I apologise, I must seriously be on some good drugs because I sear it was not on both Aimed and Black Arrow when I looked at it 30mins ago and now it is.
    No, you're right. The Wowhead calculator doesn't show a minimum range on any shots. I don't know if that's a bug on their part or not, though.

Edit: On second look, every ability also lost its cooldown, so the tooltips on the calculator are probably messed up.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2010-07-02 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    No, you're right. The Wowhead calculator doesn't show a minimum range on any shots. I don't know if that's a bug on their part or not, though.

Edit: On second look, every ability also lost its cooldown, so the tooltips on the calculator are probably messed up.
    On wowhead all that stuff is missing, I saw that but if you check this sites hunter page (http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1118) then you'll see that it's all there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogoat View Post
    On wowhead all that stuff is missing, I saw that but if you check this sites hunter page (http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/1118) then you'll see that it's all there.
    Wowhead is keeping up with updates a lot better than MMO-Champion is, at least as far as talents are concerned. But it's almost definitely a bug in their calculators causing things not to display properly.