Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question OMG please help ME!!!

ok my iphone has my authenticator app on it and its dead and my charger is at a different house, how can i get in my wow account if my iphone is dead! what can i do to play wow!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Charge your iPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

my charger is gone, its at a dif house

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to the other house.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

that house is 2 hrs away....can somone just tell me how without my iphone? can i go on wow.com or send somthing to my e mail so i can get in and play wow?

That's why I bought the authenticator itself. It sits in the middle of my desk at all times. Never lose it or don't have access to it.

Sadly I think you are S.O.L until you get your phone back up and running but I'm not positive.

OMG man, theres nothing to do here, its gonna be a boring night! if anyone has any info bout this please post!

your pretty much screwed lolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormhusk View Post
    that house is 2 hrs away....can somone just tell me how without my iphone? can i go on wow.com or send somthing to my e mail so i can get in and play wow?
    Wait, so let me get this straight. You downloaded an extra layer of security for your WoW account in the knowledge that no one, and that's NO ONE would be able to access your account without the authenticator code. And now, you are unable to get the authenticator code, and you're convinced that SOMEHOW there must be a way to get in to your account without one? Do you realise what you're trying to say?

EDIT: I'll spell it out since you probably won't get it: if there was a way to get in to an authenticator-protected account without the authenticator code, then authenticators would be useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

this
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    I'll spell it out since you probably won't get it: if there was a way to get in to an authenticator-protected account without the authenticator code, then authenticators would be useless.

Have you tried doing a barrel roll?
    http://www.youtube.com/wowcrendor

Sometimes I'm funny, but not really

go to 5 below and buy a cheap charger

I'm lolling hard IRL.
    The desperation and stupidity in this thread... Incredible, I love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

no what im asking is, is there a way to send something to my e-mail BECAUSE im obviously the only one that knows all my info there for using an authenticator, how hard is it to understand? besides found an extra charger, rockin my wrathful dk n shammy in BGs pwnin!

no what im asking is, is there a way to send something to my e-mail BECAUSE im obviously the only one that knows all my info there for using an authenticator, how hard is it to understand?
    Yea, how hard is it to understand?
    Once you have an authenticator attached to your account, there is no way you can log in without it... You can't send anything to your email, in order to log in, you can't do anything, than using said authenticator.
    You should have understood that when you bought the damn thing.. If you though there was a way to log in, without the authenticator... Why would you even buy one? They would be useless then.

Oh and btw, still lolling... A lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Find a good lawyer and sue steve jobs for not making apple iphones compatible with other chargers

and for the inability to turn on yr iphone with an empty battery. Fail steve, fail.

Buy a new charger instead of traveling 2 hours for the old one..?

Quote Originally Posted by Kampret View Post
    Find a good lawyer and sue steve jobs for not making apple iphones compatible with other chargers

and for the inability to turn on yr iphone with an empty battery. Fail steve, fail.
    God damn the Steve Jobs. He's a punk for not putting a Solar Panel on Iphones. He is basically supporting harmful power harnessing methods, like that damn Nuclear Power, that stuff exploded all the time in movies! I am going to sue his ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    I'm lolling hard IRL.
    The desperation and stupidity in this thread... Incredible, I love it!
    ^this

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to the mall first thing tommorow morning and charge your iphone in the store, and just watch utube for 10mins....

Iv done this before because my phone has died while in the mall