Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just dont buy the authenticator.. Its useless, not needed and your only feeding Blizz..

Did you seriously believe you could access an authenticator-secured account without an authenticator? Even man-in-the-middle-attacks need it!

Btw, if your life is so boring and eventless that you come on a forum and whine about not being able to play WoW for an evening, I seriously suggest you re-evaluate things.
    Last edited by levitate; 2010-07-02 at 08:36 AM. Reason: I'm a good-hearted samaritan.

u can charge with a regular usb???
    win?

i heard you can charge your iphone by yelling durp at it... shouldnt rly be a problem for you todo this

Think of it this way, you could drive for two hours and go get the charger or you could sit and home and do nothing and be bored for 2 hours+

The point of an authenticator is to have it sent just to the authenticator so no one can get to the account but yourself. If its sent to your email that kinda defeats the purpose..... you can't play WoW without your iPhone unless you ask someone who has it to charge it and tell you the code.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormhusk View Post
    besides found an extra charger

i guess no one bothered to read what he said?

/thread

Im very disappointed to see all the trash posters harassing this guy while not knowing a damn thing themselves. And why should he not want to find a way to play? It's better than reading your no-life responses.

If you contact Blizzard customer support they can remove it. I dont think they have over night support though.

(Also I-phone apps are free. Derpa derp)
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

You bought an iPhone.

lol