Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Corayo View Post
    So far, everyone is comparing wrecking crew to enrage as it is right now.

What I am suggesting is to combine the two together and remove one of them so we dont have to go down the road of "well wrecking crew is best for a pve situation, but enrage might be a little better in pvp".

If there was just a 5 point talent low in the fury tree that procced off of crits AND when we get hit, that would be benificial to Arms and Fury specs, pve or pvp.

Does anyone agree with this? or does anyone think that would give us an unfair advantage?
    You missed the point of my post. With your idea, fury would get 10% more damage for free. Fury would have to be completely reworked to counter an increase in dps that high.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska View Post
    You missed the point of my post. With your idea, fury would get 10% more damage for free. Fury would have to be completely reworked to counter an increase in dps that high.
    if they spec 25 / 51 they can still get wrecking crew, but would have to waste a lot of points in arms. for single target dps getting wrecking crew would be the best. since you are mainly just sacrifcing imp cleave and ww and 2 points to stick where you want, its not a problem for single target dps, but it is for aoe. i know blizz said there wont be much aoe in cataclysm but i dont like the idea of wasting points in arms just to get something i should already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathercy View Post
    you dare bring logic to these forums
    He's the moderator lol.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Here's how I see it:

Every warrior tree has a 10% enrage talent. These proc in different ways...

Arms - Getting a crit
    Fury - Getting hit
    Prot - Avoiding a hit

In the trees' respective situations, these are up most of the time (prot and fury pvp...maybe not). They could pretty easily be combined into a single talent in the first tier of any of the trees that procs off all of the above. They're already reworking our dps and shits for Cat, so it's not like it would matter for Fury DPS right now anyway.