Got Beta Invite!!!

Just got my beta invite looking for peopel to hang in Beta so I dont get bored easily...

10+ Year Old Account
    LIAR! Prove it!

Fairly obvious troll. You posted in another thread saying you were already in beta, and you wanted someone else to PM you what realm they chose so you could play and "not get bored."

You apparently don't want to get bored, which will get people saying "OMG IT'S BETA IT'S NOT BORING I HATE YOU I WANT IN WAHHHH".

Nice try, though.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8275/betaij.jpg

---------- Post added 2010-07-02 at 04:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithFace View Post
    Fairly obvious troll. You posted in another thread saying you were already in beta, and you wanted someone else to PM you what realm they chose so you could play and "not get bored."

You apparently don't want to get bored, which will get people saying "OMG IT'S BETA IT'S NOT BORING I HATE YOU I WANT IN WAHHHH".

Nice try, though.
    I got accepted to beta 15 minutes before I made that post right now just download the client which is really slow...

Lol its so boring right!?

Quote Originally Posted by Zamph View Post
    Lol its so boring right!?
    For me it will get boring cuz I usually hang out with guild and friends but non got invite so I dont like doing stuff on my own and have no one to talk to...

Hey Leo! lol

Gratz i guess then

it seems that people are getting their beta manage icon thingy over a period of time, shouldent it show up for everyone straight away?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're so dependant on being such a social butterfly, why on earth did you sign up for the beta? You know you're there for testing right? Everyone signs up to be productive. Who on earth would sign up just because everyone was doing it and to see content early for their cata fix.

Oh wait.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.