Death Knight Battleground Build

Just wondering the best Build for pvping in a Battleground. My death knight is 80, and i wasn't sure which spec to use. Usually i use my arena build, but i want some more survivability. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by brodyblam; 2010-07-02 at 06:27 AM.

well whats your arena build? my understanding is unholy is best all around survivability because its has the most tools. Blood may have more personal survivability in a BG setting however.

Y'know, I've been having fun with DW frost. I was unholy for the longest period through ICC, and now I'm frost, and loving it. The burst damage from frost is a lot higher than anything unholy has, and in bg's, its all about fast and hard. the aoe is on command and super bursty too. a KM howling blast can level groups of people if timed right, and its so damn nice when you get another 2 seconds after it.

KM in general is amazing for bgs. Especially nice since KM procs ignore resil crit chance redux.

Quote Originally Posted by topfer View Post
    Y'know, I've been having fun with DW frost. I was unholy for the longest period through ICC, and now I'm frost, and loving it. The burst damage from frost is a lot higher than anything unholy has, and in bg's, its all about fast and hard. the aoe is on command and super bursty too. a KM howling blast can level groups of people if timed right, and its so damn nice when you get another 2 seconds after it.

KM in general is amazing for bgs. Especially nice since KM procs ignore resil crit chance redux.
    Whats's your build, what glyphs do you use and what presence do you use??