full Blackrock Caverns video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eff6O6YVkJg

ENJOY

---------- Post added 2010-07-02 at 09:35 AM ----------

also post some achevments that might be tough i got a few ill let u guys watch it first

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow kinda cool imo. Beauty and the Beast made me lolz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysera
    Making dreams 'enjoyable' since 10.000 B.N.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

haha yeah but u know for the 3 boss one of the achevments that i thought might come in is pull the boss and the two fire adds

That instance look awesome. Give Cataclysm now please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

Wow Nice, are you going to do the other dungeons as well?

Loved it. Even though I kinda don't wanna spoil Cataclysm I can't help myself. Please make more (must have commentary) as you level up .

Why is this guy pretending that my videos are his when I'm right here and my name is plastered over every video? O_o It's kinda creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    Why is this guy pretending that my videos are his when I'm right here and my name is plastered over every video? O_o It's kinda creepy.
    no im not trying to prentend being you iam just say yeah just subscripe and he most likely will

Quote Originally Posted by larre View Post
    no im not trying to prentend being you iam just say yeah just subscripe and he most likely will
    Why don't you give proper credit in the thread to start with then ?

That was a really good cover, I like the way you narrated that. Please make more!!! <3

Everything I have seen from the Cataclysm beta so far has simply blown me away. Blizzard, I bow to you. Harder raids/dungeons, return of CC, and a complete revamp of all the zones, + the freakin awesome Worgen starting questline found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpdLsNQJnvc. I love you for this. Keep up the good work.

Now that's one hell of an instance!

Very nice, i hope we'll see more of these instance videos!

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Check on his side or youtube channel for updates.
    There is Throne of Tides Instance video

Useful link indeed thanks alot for posting

Deleted
    I was thinking the same thing. Why is this guy trying to pass off your video as his own?!

I'm very impressed with the rate of which you are bring out these cataclysm beta videos dude. Keep 'em coming, they are very informative and entertaining.

Ooo and gratz on the number 1 spot on the video game podcast charts. Well deserved.

Everyone wants attention, but I dont think he meant any harm with it, he just wanted to promote a good video. Though, it was wrong of him not giving you any credit. Anyway, keep up the good work, really entertaining to watch those videos when you got nothing to do at night.