Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Warrior] Int shout, ruined!

Intimidating Shout
    We're also changing (probably) Intimidating Shout into a single-target, longish duration CC (basically taking off the fear from the secondary targets and increasing the duration to the Repentance level).

Its called a nerf, not a change.
    5 targets for 8 seconds, for a 1 target 10 second.

!!!

Yay! Diminished pvp abilities!

Garrosh '10

/cheers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds more like they want to give Warriors some sort of CC, and they're doing it by changing Intimidating Shout from an AoE Fearbomb into a Repentance like move.

A Nerf in PvP yes, but a buff in PvE (sorta, unless you like fearbombing a group of mobs).
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Quote Originally Posted by Direfen View Post
    Sounds more like they want to give Warriors some sort of CC, and they're doing it by changing Intimidating Shout from an AoE Fearbomb into a Repentance like move.

A Nerf in PvP yes, but a buff in PvE (sorta, unless you like fearbombing a group of mobs).
    This being the PvP forums...

Garrosh '10

Quote Originally Posted by Galvangar View Post
    This being the PvP forums...
    On the other hand you'll get a new 10 sec fear.

I'll be fine with it as long as they lower the CD on it significantly. Maybe make it have like a 30sec CD.

I'd prefer they add a different, new shout for this rather than change Intimidating. There's something awesome about fear-bombing as a warrior after a charge it's just...right.
    Freakin' infraction points...how do they work?!

As long as I can still fear ward it, I win!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    I'd prefer they add a different, new shout for this rather than change Intimidating. There's something awesome about fear-bombing as a warrior after a charge it's just...right.
    It has that *warrior* feeling to it.

>Charge> RAAAARGHH I AM HERE, NOW TREMBLE AND RUN COWARDS>Intimidating Shout>Groupgoes like: OMG ITS A SKILLED WARRIOR, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator View Post
    It has that *warrior* feeling to it.

>Charge> RAAAARGHH I AM HERE, NOW TREMBLE AND RUN COWARDS>Intimidating Shout>Groupgoes like: OMG ITS A SKILLED WARRIOR, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
    Agreed.

Disgusting nerf is disgusting. Warriors never needed a CC in PvE, but that was one of our rare ability that could help us survive or setup a kill in PvP. Hope this change won't make farther than the first few Beta Builds. Its completly absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Disgusting nerf is disgusting. Warriors never needed a CC in PvE, but that was one of our rare ability that could help us survive or setup a kill in PvP. Hope this change won't make farther than the first few Beta Builds. Its completly absurd.
    Even I, one of the largest warrior haters out there, agree with this :x dumb change is dumb.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Bring back Vanilla intimidating shout imo.

they need to do this to priest fear and lock fear as well.

also isn't repentance like 30 sec CC for PVE?

Everything is fine as long as they nerf warrior pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigadiddle View Post
    they need to do this to priest fear and lock fear as well.

also isn't repentance like 30 sec CC for PVE?
    I think it's 1 min for PvE actually.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the cd

alright, now they need to change taunt and challenging shout to work in pvp to balance it out.

Blizzard is thinking with their balls, this is BS!

ok let's see ill give you an example they removed the fear "that is the example" dont forget they will give us disarm that will make you fear " terrot same as Spriest one" i can lock down someone wih pummel > 3 seconds Charge 1.5 > intercept 3 sec > pummel ready over 10 seconds with the disarm its cool so i dont mind if they take the fear and give me the disarm Spriest will be great

---------- Post added 2010-07-08 at 09:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Svesinieks View Post
    Everything is fine as long as they nerf warrior pvp.

say's the dk