Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoa View Post
    ok let's see ill give you an example they removed the fear "that is the example" dont forget they will give us disarm that will make you fear " terrot same as Spriest one" i can lock down someone wih pummel > 3 seconds Charge 1.5 > intercept 3 sec > pummel ready over 10 seconds with the disarm its cool so i dont mind if they take the fear and give me the disarm Spriest will be great

---------- Post added 2010-07-08 at 09:32 AM ----------

say's the dk
    ^ Says the DK? LOL, in pvp DKs are definitely NOT kings right now. With a warrior, you can roll TSG/Dispellcleave/WLD and you win due to facerolling with masses of ArP.
    Last edited by AnarkanDK; 2010-07-08 at 09:41 AM.
    Prophecy are recruiting! Visit our website at http://warcraft-prophecy.net/ to find out more.

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a ret that I pvp with (or even a paladin at all, for that matter) but repentance seems pretty useful for pvp, and from the sound of it blizz is changing Int shout to work like it.
    Everyone's insane but me...

Nerf ? I think not. How often are people that badly positioned to get hit by shout if the warrior isnt focusing them? Depending on range i think this could be insanely useful to warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammikaameri View Post
    Some how all the latest QQ threads seem to be posted by you, or I just happen to pop in to your posts more than others. Anyways;

I find this a welcome change. Its good for the pve warriors, and yes, this game was built around pve since the beginning.

The fear will still be good in PvP, having longer duration and (pretty surely) shorter cooldown.

Okay, the old Int. shout was fun and nice, but not really that usefull in the end. Noticing that the target didn't get feared, but others aroudn it did. It just cowered. It also lasted shorter duration.

Its not a nerf. Its a nerf on one ascpect, and that is AoE fear, and buff for Single fear.
    This is the pvp forum.
    so most of your opinion is misplaced.

a longer duration? it was 8 seconds, on several targets.
    If you dont understand the use in that, you need to reconsider posting in the pvp section.

Garrosh '10

Plate-wearers don't need a damned fear...period. Nerf it to the ground!

Why does everyone keep calling it a fear? It sounds more like a ranged stun, similiar in effect to a paladin's, only lasting much longer. Sounds like it could be godly in PvP if you can catch a healer with a trinket on CD.
    Just another random troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedros View Post
    Why does everyone keep calling it a fear? It sounds more like a ranged stun, similiar in effect to a paladin's, only lasting much longer. Sounds like it could be godly in PvP if you can catch a healer with a trinket on CD.
    Another person not familiar at all with the words coming from their mouth.

Garrosh '10

Quote Originally Posted by Golgatha View Post
    Plate-wearers don't need a damned fear...period. Nerf it to the ground!
    that plate sure comes in handy when being lava bursted.
    Oh well at least we are OP against melee.

Nvm envenom, holy dmg, diseases, feral bleeds, instant lightningbolts and shocks.
    Plate has never been and will never be OP on a dps class/spec. It's perfectlt balanced all around (warrior are among the squishiest classes in the game vs spell dmg), and it's just fair that warriors gets some tools to counter spell dmg, since they aren't designed around tanking spell dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedros View Post
    last time i checked, stun didn't break on dmg
    Meh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcteryx View Post
    Bring back Vanilla intimidating shout imo.
    Agree, i miss fighting on AV bridge and fearing whole alliance/horde raid away

Quote Originally Posted by Rifee View Post
    last time i checked, stun didn't break on dmg
    Ugh, I need to quit posting on forums right after I wake up. Yeah, I realize this now. I always use mine to incapacitate a healer, and usually don't have some idiot breaking it for me. Whenever I think of fear, it's something that used to make someone gtfo and get them off you like a lock or priest.
    Just another random troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvangar View Post
    Intimidating Shout
    We're also changing (probably) Intimidating Shout into a single-target, longish duration CC (basically taking off the fear from the secondary targets and increasing the duration to the Repentance level).

Its called a nerf, not a change.
    5 targets for 8 seconds, for a 1 target 10 second.

!!!

Yay! Diminished pvp abilities!

Lol...are you surprised. Everytime they look to balance a pvp team with a warrior in it, they strip something away from the warrior. The warrior is a shadow of what it once was in pvp! Warriors have lost their "war" a long time ago....

Deleted
    Nom Nom, warrior tears.. How did this happen.

Nothing changed in current build. Here's hoping they had a change of heart. And that the newest build not including gushing wounds was a mistake, I wanna watch them mages bleeeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammikaameri View Post
    I find this a welcome change. Its good for the pve warriors, and yes, this game was built around pve since the beginning.
    Though you are right, the game is now hugely pvp based as well. I really find this mentality to be extremely biased towards PVE. "you dont like it? too bad, this is a pve game. deal with it."

But on topic, as a PVP warrior i find this to be an annoying change. unless they reduce cooldown and maybe increase the range. If that is the case it would allow us to actually set up CC. Fear bombs work well in 3s more as a peel than a way to land a kill. Not so much in 2s but definitely in 3s.

But i can see them needing to change it, because this game is still PVE/PVP and i NEVER see a warrior using int. shout in pve because it is pretty dumb to do so. So i can see how this ability is good for pvp, and not pve, thus needing a change.

People still play warriors in pvp ?!? :O