Question Goblin starting zone walkthrough

Are there any Goblin starting zone walkthroughs anywhere?

I found a 30 minutes long worgen one with commentary and that was softening the pain, now I can't find any for the Goblins.

Anyone got any stream/video where they show this? Or any full starting zone walkthroughs? Thank you.

And I'm sorry if you expected a link :<
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

Starting zones are SOOO hard, how can we manage without a guide ?! Seriously, go and read the quests, kill 10 boars, loot their tusks and then turn in the quest.

15+ Year Old Account
    I always thought quests where some sort of walkthrough.. could be wrong tho.
    ALTF4.

apparantly you missunderstand me...

I don't have beta...

With walkthrough I mean a video that shows me all content that there is of the starting zones.

Seemed quite obvious to me
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

George23
    Starting zones are SOOO hard, how can we manage without a guide ?! Seriously, go and read the quests, kill 10 boars, loot their tusks and then turn in the quest.
    you a such a retard.or i got trolled

---------- Post added 2010-07-02 at 01:43 PM ----------

you a such a retard.or i got trolled

so does anyone got any or?

Quote Originally Posted by Asjes View Post
    I found a 30 minutes long worgen one with commentary and that was softening the pain, now I can't find any for the Goblins.
    Any chance you could link this worgen video?

EDIT: I think I found it.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier View Post
    Any chance you could link this worgen video?

EDIT: I think I found it.
    Its of a british guy with a hell of an accent "TotalHalibut"

All the other crap on youtube is 8-10 months old :/

This Totalhalibut guy only got levels 1-5 levels 7-15 needed!!!
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.