Current high end mats,

I have recently been farming and hoarding a whole tonne of JC/BS ore mats from the current epansion´. Saronite Titanium all gems etc.

Just wondering at their use in the expansion. Havent seen any new recipes yet that use these materials. Is there any point in hoarding them til the expansion if i am already maxed in both JC and BS? Will/Is there any new recipes that i can use Saronite or Titanium to level my professions at least 5 or 10 points?

thank you

Deleted
    It is looking like all mats are new so the new recipes will not benefit from your hoarded mats - but it may be possible that you can still get 5 or 10 points from old recipes especially if it is anything at 450 which some professions have, others don't, it makes sense that a 450 skill will get you to at least 460, maybe more - hopefully someone with a Beta will confirm that and we'll know for sure.

New expansion = new mats. Still holds true for Cataclysm, like it did for BC and LK.

I suggest you look into what recipes are currently in-game that are orange in your recipe book and only save mats for those.. you should probably be able to get 10-20 skill ups off those recipes right off the bat once Cata goes live.

I would sell off any other mats you have on hand that are not required for those ASAP to make room for all the new stuff coming before the current mats become obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman80 View Post
    I would sell off any other mats you have on hand that are not required for those ASAP to make room for all the new stuff coming before the current mats become obsolete.
    People creating goblins/worgens/new class combos need the mats all over again, and now that no one will be farming them, they will be rare again and in hot demand.
    I'd make a couple bank alts if you have room, and send all your mats to them, then see how prices are for BC/LK mats a couple weeks into Cata.