Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix33 View Post
    well maybe death wing is helping because it Doesnt want to be exposed, the cataclysm had an adverse effect and put it out in the open and we have a chance through quests to kill it or put it into submission or something.
    Aren't Old Gods all powerful and such? If an Old God can mutate an army of giant bugs, another one can certainly pile some dirt on himself and make a base or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conzin View Post
    I have evidence to prove it because Old Gods are not morons. On the contrary, they're probably one (if not the most) intelligent beings on Azeroth. Why would an Old God put itself in the open like that? I'm sure Deathwing helps and all but it's rather idiotic.
    ... aren't they you know insane... evil... TRYING TO BREAK OUT!?!?!??!

What you just said IS speculation, just as much as what I said myself! You have no evidence, only your poor twisted logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yöjimbo View Post
    ... aren't they you know insane... evil... TRYING TO BREAK OUT!?!?!??!

What you just said IS speculation, just as much as what I said myself! You have no evidence, only your poor twisted logic.
    Being insane and evil doesn't hinder intelligence in the slightest. And, yes, we are both speculating. But if you would have taken note, Yogg-Saron has already broke free (herp derp) and he seemed content to sit there while his armies killed crap. "poor twisted logic" is far better than your three non-objective reasons as to why that thing is an Old God.

EDIT: I also forgot about the fact that there's no Titan imprisonment to be seen. They are fairly large if you aren't blind.
    Last edited by Conzin; 2010-07-03 at 08:18 AM.

the only problem with this speculation of all of us is, we can only see 3 things, deathwing, alexstrasza and the tentacle monster, who knows if their are any twilight cultists or any other mobs in the area fighting or whatnot
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace- Jimi Hendrix

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.- General Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix33 View Post
    the only problem with this speculation of all of us is, we can only see 3 things, deathwing, alexstrasza and the tentacle monster, who knows if their are any twilight cultists or any other mobs in the area fighting or whatnot
    We'll just have to see. I rest my case until then, though.

yep, once the zone is released in beta we'll get plenty of information, and i cant wait for that day
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace- Jimi Hendrix

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.- General Patton

EDIT: I also forgot about the fact that there's no Titan imprisonment to be seen. They are fairly large if you aren't blind.
    Well Uldaman isn't to far a way, and there is also some titan stufe in Lochmodan .
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

I love this.

For years people have been shouting about how C'Thun (and then Yogg-Saron) are dead after some raid killed them.

Finally we can see the scope of these creatures. Finally we can see that this is just one part of a massive, monstrous creature that is sprawled throughout an enormous area, deep underground.
    Cutting off one tentacle, destroying a mouth, stabbing an eye, means nothing when a creature is comprised of a massive, terrible root system with redundant organs over huge areas, and untold depths.

Old Gods aren't necessarily insane; they're just not us. They don't care about us because our rules don't apply to them. We're just playthings to them; toys to be moved about, made to fight eachother.
    They do not die, because they do not live. They are outside the cycle.

STD's look nasty these days.

Being insane and evil doesn't hinder intelligence in the slightest. And, yes, we are both speculating. But if you would have taken note, Yogg-Saron has already broke free (herp derp) and he seemed content to sit there while his armies killed crap. "poor twisted logic" is far better than your three non-objective reasons as to why that thing is an Old God.

Yoggs Teeth are in Ice Crown. Uldaur is a ZONE away so... Plus in Ice Crown, No Titan Imperisonment can be see there Either.
    There is a Tenticle Monster here. Signs are Pointing to another Old god and this is more than likely apart of it.

2+2.

Or its Eitehr an Impomtu Star Wars Refrence.... But i dought it.