News Threads: (Please Take as intendned)

If this gets read by some one of immportance around here, please take this as constructive critisism and not me trying to just be mean.

I don't regularly post on these forums, but I have been checking the news on here every day for years now.

I know that news has been slow of late, but I seem to be noticing an abundance of news posts lately (since the site update) that are basically complaining about the work that has to be done to make the news post..

Can we just have the news.. do we really need "Wow.. its been crazy last couple days.. sorry for the slow this and that"?

No.. we dont need that. Just post the news.. save us the "woe is me for having to post the news"

If it is that hard hire some one else to do it?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Llane&cn=Sn%C3%B8w

There are 4 sentences on the front page that have to deal with the site maintenance. Also, those 4 sentences are news updates on whats going on with the site, so that we can better know what to expect from mmo-champion. I would prefer to have some info as to why the site isn't functioning right then be left in the dark wondering "was that last site change intended?" MMO-Champ to my knowledge is a single person website (as far as content goes), it would be quite silly to hire a second person to work 5 days a year every other year for whenever an NDA lifts and a sudden wealth of information floods us.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it