10+ Year Old Account

About high elves in Cataclysm

Could someone who is in the beta tell us some news about high elves in Cataclysm please ?
    Are they still in the Alliance ? Are there new high elves npcs in Alliance settlements ?

Thanks in advance.

probably not to be honest, they are an extremely small racial fragment on the edge of extinction.
    the largets number of "high elves" will probably be dragons in humanoid form.
    I'm guessing with everything happening around grim batol we might see Rhonin's wife from the Silver Covenant, and there might be a few high elves with the Highborn in Darnassus, but it seems unlikely.

Considering that only *cough cough* MARY SUE treated elves and a few Dalaran ones survived, i'd say the High Elves amount to 2% of their former population, the Blood Elves taking 8%

I doubt even that high a proportion of the elves of Quel'thalas are still the "high elves" inexplicably attached to the Alliance. Well, except that it's not inexplicable -- there are Alliance High Elves because otherwise lore writers and fic writers wouldn't have as many fetish-brides/love interests for human men (Rhonin, Turalyon, arguably Varian too depending on the nature of his relationship with the most inexplicable Fetish Elf of all).

10+ Year Old Account
    They're in a state of "recovery" from what I can gather, but I'm sure they will still be around. After all, most of the races are all on the brink of extinction.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner