The real beta email! Don't fall for scams!

Here is a picture of the beta email, any emails other then this are SCAMS!

This is the real email, I know this because I have the game on my battle.net account.

Remember, you are most likely to have the game on your Battle.net before you recieve the email!
    I got mine last night and the email this morning, so avoid scams!

I copy and pasted the email from my inbox to hide personal information.

Always check your battle.net before going to any links in emails first!

Now scammers know how it looks

Deleted
    Even if you get email like this just go and log to your battle.net account and see if you have been invited to beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Peeb View Post
    Even if you get email like this just go and log to your battle.net account and see if you have been invited to beta.
    This. Because it won't matter how official they make it look, instead of clicking links on an email go straight to battle.net. Saves you and your account from trouble.

just don't click any links and you'll be fine. Check your battle.net management page. You won't have to open any emails if your account has been beta'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's very simple. Just don't use links in your email.

Typing in battle.net is not hard, and solves all email attempts at hacking. Ta-da.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Krogan View Post
    Now scammers know how it looks
    And so do players.

Up until now scammers could use any email format for their scams because nobody knew what the real emails looked like. Now that players know what the real emails look like, scammers have to make theirs look the same.
    The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games.
    - Robert A. Kotick, CEO and President of Activsion Blizzard 2008-2023

ty so much for posting that *sighs* now i need to go and check my account
    "I have been to a place where Love and Pain are one.... Where dancers Glide and Masks hide...."