Thread: wierd spell? 0o

wierd spell? 0o

"You and your summoned demon fuse souls, granting the Warlock a temporary power depending on the demon currently enslaved.
    Imp - Critical Strike damage on cast time Destruction spells increased by 60% for 30 sec. Each spell cast benefitting from this effect reduces the bonus by 20% until the bonus expires after 3 casts.
    Voidwalker - All threat generated by you transferred to your Voidwalker for 15 sec.
    Succubus - Shadow Bolt damage increased by 10% for 20 sec.
    Felhunter - Periodic shadow damage increased by 20% for 20 sec.
    Felguard - Spell haste increased by 15% and fire and shadow damage done increased by 10% for 20 sec."

dunno if i miss'd something.. but where is the pet useable for destro pvp? (no.. imp is NOT useable, no matter what)

Who says destro is goin to even the slightest bit useful in pvp on cata?? were gonna have insane health pools and not be able to be GCD'D to kill someone....
    my moneys on Affliction being the top viable pvp spec again in Cata, so who cares about a pvp destro demon soul use.

I believe Demon Soul is already being discussed here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...oul-First-Look

Edit: Yay, I can post links now!

^^ what Nerraw said

Soulburn is for PvP, Demon Soul is mostly for PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by DotDotDot View Post
    Who says destro is goin to even the slightest bit useful in pvp on cata?? were gonna have insane health pools and not be able to be GCD'D to kill someone....
    my moneys on Affliction being the top viable pvp spec again in Cata, so who cares about a pvp destro demon soul use.

well im not intrested in "GCDing" someone, ive always been destro in pvp =)( yes even in TBCs SL/SL time)

---------- Post added 2010-07-03 at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ~Thalia~ View Post
    oh yea.. dident really think of that ololol :P but still.. demon soul is still usefull for both affli and demo in pvp but useless for destro xD

I think what is important:

A level 85 spell is pretty useless in reference to the Void and Succubus. The imp is appropriate for PVE only, and the felhound and felhunter is appropiate in either a pve or pvp environment.

The void's bonus should have been a bubble immune to all physical damage for 5 seconds and the succubus' should have been damage will not affect seduction for the next seduction or perhaps the next seduction is not subject to the DR affect.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Thalia~ View Post
    PVP or PVE, the succy demon soul is freaking useless. Who will use this pet in both aspects of the game with this effect? It's like not putting it in your keybinds ala Shadowflame sans glyph.

I agree that while it is discussed more in the other thread, the ability doesn't quite meet any specific requirement or niche.
    Not all the abilities are good for pve, not all are good for pvp, and one isn't good in either.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I agree that while it is discussed more in the other thread, the ability doesn't quite meet any specific requirement or niche.
    Not all the abilities are good for pve, not all are good for pvp, and one isn't good in either.
    well ofc its like that.. point is that.. the lvl 85 spell (and the ONLY lvl 85 spell) should be useable ffs even if u pvp or pve and wichever specc ur in imo

It's still very early beta, and the blues have said themselves that Warlocks still have a long way to go.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really want to encourage you guys to use one thread to discuss these things. It's really hard for me to ensure there's no clowns making problems in a hundred different threads, and if everyone made their own thread all the time the server would explode.

Locked because this is being discussed in another topic that is broad enough to encompass this thread.

R.I.P. YARG