TERA Online VOTE for E3 best MMO

TERA Online is a new upcoming MMO which might just break the World of Warcraft mold thanks to its new mechanics such as the targeting interface. If you have not heard of TERA online, go check their site, its such a wonderful game and hoping that all of you will enjoy it too. Go to Gamespot.com to vote for TERA online, thank you.
    Last edited by TERA.fan; 2010-07-01 at 02:53 AM.

i posted thread about it.

it seems the mmo everyone ahs been waiting, action mmo

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malteser View Post
    i posted thread about it.

it seems the mmo everyone ahs been waiting, action mmo
    When you use words like "everyone" it automatically nullifies your opinion to anyone that doesn't share your views. An action MMO is not what I have been waiting for, so your post has already been discredited.
    In the future use I statements such as "I believe" or "I feel" and it will intrigue people into listening to your opinion on whatever subject you are discussing.

And to the OP. There have been numerous games that have tried to "break the wow mold" and most have been unsuccessful for that exact reason. GL to it though. I think wow really needs a kick in the butt to get back on track, and competition for subscriptions is the only way they will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    When you use words like "everyone" it automatically nullifies your opinion to anyone that doesn't share your views. An action MMO is not what I have been waiting for, so your post has already been discredited.
    In the future use I statements such as "I believe" or "I feel" and it will intrigue people into listening to your opinion on whatever subject you are discussing.

And to the OP. There have been numerous games that have tried to "break the wow mold" and most have been unsuccessful for that exact reason. GL to it though. I think wow really needs a kick in the butt to get back on track, and competition for subscriptions is the only way they will get it.
    Sales and Subcription =/= Quality.

Most of the time its inverstly proportional.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TERA.fan View Post
    TERA Online is a new upcoming MMO which might just break the World of Warcraft mold thanks to its new mechanics such as the targeting interface. If you have not heard of TERA online, go check their site, its such a wonderful game and hoping that all of you will enjoy it too. Go to Gamespot.com to vote for TERA online, thank you.
    Thanks for this terrific starting post. Next time, if you really want people to get interested in what you're promoting, give links. Yes, I'm lazy enough not to write "TERA Online" on google, or god forbid, actually search for this voting thing on gamespot.com. I know nothing of this game and your post didn't tickle my interest-bone enough for me to lift a finger to find out.

Just a friendly reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by RouVix View Post
    Thanks for this terrific starting post. Next time, if you really want people to get interested in what you're promoting, give links. Yes, I'm lazy enough not to write "TERA Online" on google, or god forbid, actually search for this voting thing on gamespot.com. I know nothing of this game and your post didn't tickle my interest-bone enough for me to lift a finger to find out.

Just a friendly reminder.
    Hello my friend, just for your information, I am unable to input links because this account is still fresh, so there is a restriction on promoting with links, if yo uare that lazy to lift up a finger, then I feel very sorry for you. But ya, this game looks incredible, if one day you are not lazy, type TERA online on youtube, maybe that will waste less time for your BUSY schedule.

Deleted
    I have plenty of idle time on my hands at work, so I did make you a favor to look up the game you so intensively bothered to describe in the starting post.

Taken (slightly edited) from the offical sites FAQ:

Q - How does TERA differ from other MMO RPGS?
    A - We have this new cool combat system that's totally going to revolutionarize how you play MMO's, live your life and see the world around you.

Q - ...And?
    A - And we've got cute foxy characters. Oh and big boobed animeish girls. Oh, and pretty graphics.

Q - That's it?
    A - Yeah that's pretty much it. We figured We'd just slap some pretty graphics and a gimmick'ish new battle system together and that'll be enough to impress everyone, right? Remember Aion? How it totally looked great and it was supposed to de-throne WoW since you had like, wings and shiz? Well we're doing the same. Except that we aint gonna fail, of course! We promise!

Quote Originally Posted by RouVix View Post
    I have plenty of idle time on my hands at work, so I did make you a favor to look up the game you so intensively bothered to describe in the starting post.

Taken (slightly edited) from the offical sites FAQ:

Q - How does TERA differ from other MMO RPGS?
    A - We have this new cool combat system that's totally going to revolutionarize how you play MMO's, live your life and see the world around you.

Q - ...And?
    A - And we've got cute foxy characters. Oh and big boobed animeish girls. Oh, and pretty graphics.

Q - That's it?
    A - Yeah that's pretty much it. We figured We'd just slap some pretty graphics and a gimmick'ish new battle system together and that'll be enough to impress everyone, right? Remember Aion? How it totally looked great and it was supposed to de-throne WoW since you had like, wings and shiz? Well we're doing the same. Except that we aint gonna fail, of course! We promise!
    Well I am assuming you are a wow player, and yesive played wow ever since it started, and I could do the same to it by saying: wow has low quality and cartoonish graphics, and it's company is only trying toilk it by adding useless end game content and turnng the game into a joke, where there is no competition because everyone can be leet in a week.
    It's quite easy to blast a game, but playing it gives a different approach, for me wow turned into a circus, if it was like wow vanilla, I would still be hooked on it, but atm All I can see is the company is putting in more content so players won't get bored until they launch their new Xpac. So ya I feel new mechanics, nicer graphics, and a better feeling in a fantasy world would surely beat what wow has to give, or maybe you like your wow parches where you can down halion with a pug group right off the release of ruby sanctum.

Deleted
    Well I am assuming you are a wow player, and yesive played wow ever since it started, and I could do the same to it by saying: wow has low quality and cartoonish graphics, and it's company is only trying toilk it by adding useless end game content and turnng the game into a joke, where there is no competition because everyone can be leet in a week.
    It's quite easy to blast a game, but playing it gives a different approach, for me wow turned into a circus, if it was like wow vanilla, I would still be hooked on it, but atm All I can see is the company is putting in more content so players won't get bored until they launch their new Xpac. So ya I feel new mechanics, nicer graphics, and a better feeling in a fantasy world would surely beat what wow has to give, or maybe you like your wow parches where you can down halion with a pug group right off the release of ruby sanctum.
    No, actually I don't play WoW. I got bored and quit recently.

Got any other completely irrelevant and boring arguments?

I don't like the way they seem to sexualize the female characters so much, I mean for god sake they shake they're hips when they cast spells. Just looks retarded.

Classic retarded Korean game with characters with scripted and slow moves, just like AION, press one button and wait 5 minutes for its boring animation, as if it was a TEKKEN5 final move.

Korean games won't work like this.

rofl

I won't lie wrath is the worst expansion of the game but ulduar was very fun zero light and lich king heroic 25 are just as hard if not harder than old content. Totc was a disappointment but you can't expect a game to have the same flare it did when its this old at least not for everything released.

The game you are talking about looks like its made for 12 year old Japanese otakus who fap to loli hentai example ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZQNS5gpPG0

See how all the female characters look like a something out of a hentai and the male are monsters a 5 year old drew.

Lets look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEIWjAzBugM if you do bother watching it don't worry they will get your attention at around :52 where we get a nice upskirt followed by :57 at which we are shown that all armor in tera online for female characters is a bikini with a cape. Oh look the same casting animation from aion...you know where even after you are done casting the spell you can't move because your loli is still waving her arms. Around 2:14 we are shown footage from a live anime convention that was random..

Oh lets not forget how exciting the pve will be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft7x82Y1kvc

DID YOU SEE THAT THAT BOSS HAS A CHARGE,How will are anime heros overcome this challenge ?

This game looks like another dream come true if you like playing with yourself while you watch bleach.In short what we have here is another hack n'slash game in which you will be forced to grind for 5 months to reach max level and grind 10 hours for one piece of gear. The pros are well the female characters are hot that is about it

Edit: If you want to post this where someone cares try a anime fan board those are the only people who will care,this site is for discussing real mmo's not another carbon copy of every korean mmo ever made
    Last edited by Slothanator; 2010-07-04 at 01:49 AM.