who the goblin leader

can some post the goblin leaders,and is why is jeina over in the city of stormwind city?

For some reason, the name Gallywix comes to mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Haté View Post
    Here ya go.
    a loser lost in action.... well fleeing more or less.... mostly more
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Gally is the leader as of the Goblins joining the Horde, though it seems as though it is a temporary situation. It seems dumb to me. "hurrr im thrall, dis gai attackded me so imma mak him tha goblin leder aftur we beats him"

I'm all in favor of a trade princess.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

I already have the name 'Gallywix' reserved on my server

wow thanks so much that was fast. there pix of that npc?

It looks like Gallywix. Which is odd considering his pretty much the main villain of the Lost Isles.

Really Thrall's ability to pick leaders seems to be degrading to the point of insanity. At least Garrosh believes he has the Orc's best interests at heart, Gallywix on the other hand couldn't care less about the Goblins.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

At the end of the Goblin questline before you go to Azshara, Thrall actually appoints Gallywix leader right after you fight him. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    It looks like Gallywix. Which is odd considering his pretty much the main villain of the Lost Isles.

Really Thrall's ability to pick leaders seems to be degrading to the point of insanity. At least Garrosh believes he has the Orc's best interests at heart, Gallywix on the other hand couldn't care less about the Goblins.
    It's aaallll about the money.

I'm just glad it's not "Her Tallest".

Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    I'm just glad it's not "Her Tallest".
    I'm afraid your opinion has somehow been revered, you may wish to see a doctor about that.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Obviously to support Jaina Proudwhore's prices Thrall is selling leadership "seats" for gold. I just wonder how much Garrosh forkd over for that shit.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Actually, I think we kick his ass royally, so ... there may not be one. Or it could very well be YOU.

I thought your ex-assistant (Sassy Hardwrench?) would end up Goblin leader - she's the only Gob who shows any vague degree of competency combined with a complete inability to blow herself up every few minutes.

Anyone who doesn't like Gallywix needs to have their goblin membership card revoked. He's the perfect goblin leader: greedy, treacherous, and crazy. If a goblin isn't willing to sell their own mother into slavery, they're not fit to be a Trade Prince. It's just business, after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneng View Post
    You get temp banned and renamed if you name your char after an NPC, just fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by Aneng View Post
    Gimilkhad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel View Post
    Anyone who doesn't like Gallywix needs to have their goblin membership card revoked. He's the perfect goblin leader: greedy, treacherous, and crazy. If a goblin isn't willing to sell their own mother into slavery, they're not fit to be a Trade Prince. It's just business, after all.
    This.