The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

The new underwater mount?

The speed is 200% underwater and the name of the mount is "Yellow Water Pony" - Does that mean there are other water ponies in other colors? Who knows.

I have reason to believe there are an epic type of mount of this as well.. As Yellow Water Pony is listed as a "blue" type of mount, instead of epic.

Edit: There are other colored water ponies as well, i saw a red water pony but went too fast for me to get a decent picture.
    Last edited by Deathtanker; 2010-07-03 at 03:41 PM.

Thats used as part of a quest on Lost Isles for the Goblins starting quests^^, Would be awesome if they did make it into a mount hough There is an Abyssal Manta as a Quest Reward in Vashj'ir, that is an underwater mount and goes fast on the seafloor aswell as swimming (goes slower swimming though) but it has the model of an Nether Ray right now hoping its placeholder.

What had WoW come to.

Abyssal Manta Underwater Mount^ Placeholder I hope

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    A friend of mine got a Red Water Pony, so it looks like there are several colors of it.

Aww, it's cute, I want one!
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

I'm really excited to see some new mounts.

What about that Jellyfish - "Faceless mount"? Looks like a fair contender for an underwater mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

that mount is used for a quest to attract baby naga's since they appear to dig inflateable animals so you round them up with that for some goblins big hostage scheme.

Deleted
    I want a duck !

10+ Year Old Account
    I demand a water-breathing moose!!!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.