New rare mob in Tanaris

Say hello to Fronkle the Disturbed. Nice shout out to the game's only epic cooking recipe (which btw could possibly be unattainable in Cata).

Found at the southern tip of Tanaris.

My other Cata posts:
    Last edited by Hoddie; 2010-07-06 at 06:09 PM.

yep, they're removing the questline and making sure chefs can still obtain the recipe. interesting...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I got mine sitting in the bank :P

Did you kill him and he dropped the pattern or what?

What recipe might this be...?

Sorry, never leveled cooking T.T

EDIT: Nevermind, just looked at the SS and read what he said.
    Vol'jin Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vol'jin
    Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.
    Where is your Garrosh now?

NO SMART FOR YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Galvangar View Post
    And the sand on the ground where the goblin is standing on is a referrence to real life beach sand HILARIOUS!!!

EDIT: the plane on the background near the goblin is a referrence to real life crashed planes, OMG Blizzard you are so funny...

(catch my drift yet?)
    Last edited by Kucedon; 2010-07-07 at 08:34 AM. Reason: spellcheck

(catch my drift yet?)
    Yes... you're a cock. What's more... you like being a cock. Not fuck off and leave those who enjoy the game alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kucedon View Post
    And the sand on the ground where the goblin is standing on is a referrence to real life beach sand HILARIOUS!!!

EDIT: the plane on the background near the goblin is a referrence to real life crashed planes, OMG Blizzard you are so funny...

(catch my drift yet?)
    Yeah, you're a fucking prick. I think everyone got that.

I have received confirmation amongst other threads that the two islands required for the scepter questline (waay south of tanaris) are removed entirely, breaking the quest chain, and preventing the acquiring of the "chimerok chops" recipe. i'm now 100% sure that's what he's for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

So what if I already learned the recipe? Are they gonna take it away from me?
    If it's not on fire, you're not trying hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I have received confirmation amongst other threads that the two islands required for the scepter questline (waay south of tanaris) are removed entirely, breaking the quest chain, and preventing the acquiring of the "chimerok chops" recipe. i'm now 100% sure that's what he's for.
    Please post the source.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    The banhammer's heavy today. I really didn't want to lock this thread, as I would like more info, however this has been a complete waste of bandwidth and has turned to trolling and flaming.