Molten Core... Is it really removed?

Are they really removing Molten Core from the game in Catalysm?

I see people saying yes, others saying no. If you are in the beta can I get a confirmation please?

Thanks.

I think they confirmed that it wouldn't be removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dakeshi View Post
    I confirm this statement's truth.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    I confirm this statement's truth.

I confirm this confirmation's truth.
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!

Quote Originally Posted by BruhnDK View Post
    i confirm that i've heard the same confirmation.

but seriously i'm told it won't be removed, they might even keep rag as the same kind of "bwuh?" moment as seeing tirion the hermit in the plaguelands and tirion the badass in icecrown citadel, or baron rivendare in strat and naxxramas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I hate how guys remain in the same spot in the game. Show progression - drop quests entirely if an NPC "evolves" and moves on, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by dakeshi View Post
    Ya I think you're right. I remember reading a blue post about it recently.

It's not going to be removed(certain, but can't find the blue post...I'll try to find it).

The same post said that minor changes might be made to reflect the events concerning Ragnaros in Cataclysm(likely quests outside the instance, as they wouldn't go too far in updated the old raid instance because no one really does out outside of nostalgia purposes and the achievements.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

but seriously i'm told it won't be removed, they might even keep rag as the same kind of "bwuh?" moment as seeing tirion the hermit in the plaguelands and tirion the badass in icecrown citadel, or baron rivendare in strat and naxxramas.
    I believe they said they were removing that camp as part of the overhaul and putting him just north of their in the old scarlet town.

I gotta get my rep done there then, if its not sure it will stay or not.. I read the blue, but "the plan is for now" or something it said... Blizzard like to change their mind in the last seconds..

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BruhnDK View Post
    I confirm this statement's confirmation's truth
    Insert Signiture here.

Whats going to happen to the Hydraxian faction since Azshara is now full of Goblins?

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball2452 View Post
    I believe they said they were removing that camp as part of the overhaul and putting him just north of their in the old scarlet town.
    This is correct, Tirion will take back Hearthglen and stay in Mardenholde Keep, like he originally did before he was banished for helping out Eitrigg.

A blue confirmed that none of the old raid instances would be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow121292 View Post
    Whats going to happen to the Hydraxian faction since Azshara is now full of Goblins?
    They become green for goblinouflage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

I read somewhere that the Baron Rivendare in Stratholme is supposed to be an imposter.

I do remember them saying they were not removing old raids. AS for the need to remove them... why? Lets face it things happen in the perspective pf the character as you level and advance through the lore. Go to MC? Your in that time frame. Go see Baron in Strat... that time frame, etc, etc. It's called having an imagination and being able to suspend belief for a moment in order to enjoy the game and it's related lore.