Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    Yes? And? This is an intensity to the Ironforge/Dark Iron conflict, but it is hardly a hit to the Alliance.

Classic: "Blizzard needs to follow-up with Moira and the Dark Iron dwarf storyline."
    Burning Crusade: "Blizzard needs to follow-up with Moira and the Dark Iron dwarf storyline."
    Wrath of the Lich King: "Blizzard needs to follow-up with Moira and the Dark Iron dwarf storyline."
    Cataclysm: "OMG MY ALLIANCE HAZ BEEN HIT"

How did you expect the Moira/Dark Iron to develop?
    I was making a joke. For the past 5 years people have been complaining about how Blizzard hasn't done anything with the airfield, and now they are complaining that Blizzard has done something with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    I was making a joke.
    I know. I got. I enjoyed it. My version of your joke with a different emphasis is a supplement to yours.

Glad they are finally doing something with this, there was no point to it at all. Hopefully the path to old ironforge will now be open in ironforge and the gateway from old IF to the airport will open. Cus it was annoying getting here

Yes? And? This is an intensity to the Ironforge/Dark Iron conflict, but it is hardly a hit to the Alliance.

Classic: "Blizzard needs to follow-up with Moira and the Dark Iron dwarf storyline."
    Burning Crusade: "Blizzard needs to follow-up with Moira and the Dark Iron dwarf storyline."
    Wrath of the Lich King: "Blizzard needs to follow-up with Moira and the Dark Iron dwarf storyline."

Lulz.

I think the problem people are having is that most people, in the absence of Magni, would expect that Muradin would just plain take over. After all, 3 separate kingdoms and Moira ran away to be a little whiny teenage rebel a la 'Look who's coming to dinner'. The Wildhammers are the Wildhammers, the Dark Irons have been enemies of the Ironforge Dwarves (Thorium Brotherhood excepted of course) since the war between all three kingdoms, and Magni has brothers. Honestly it'll most likely be a phased event where the ruins of the airfield will be saved by player intervention. This is hardly an Alliance hit. What will be an Alliance hit is if the airfield falls to the Dark Irons completely and we lose territory left right and center over it, like a civil war within Ironforge or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was under the impression that SI:7 tried to assassinate Moira while she was going to Ironforge. Lovely alpha rumours.

Anyways, I honestly doubt we'll be losing anything. Blizzard put alot of emphasis on their new phasing technology, this airfield seems to be a possible questing hub with a lot of interaction between the players and the Dark Iron invasion, where you push them back through said phasing tech.

Alliance haters gonna hate. You get forts, we get planes. Learn to build Dark iron roofs.
    Well I just got back from a panda circus where I fucked twelve identical versions of Lexxi Belle while surfing on a sharks back in space.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...der&cn=Feythir

Deleted

I dont QQ about they DID something to the airport, i QQ about they DESTROYED it! And they sayed it would be a quest zone... and it buggs me how alliance things are gettin destroyed while horde stuff gets upgraded and expanded...

Quote Originally Posted by Wombatia View Post
    Lulz.

I think the problem people are having is that most people, in the absence of Magni, would expect that Muradin would just plain take over. After all, 3 separate kingdoms and Moira ran away to be a little whiny teenage rebel a la 'Look who's coming to dinner'. The Wildhammers are the Wildhammers, the Dark Irons have been enemies of the Ironforge Dwarves (Thorium Brotherhood excepted of course) since the war between all three kingdoms, and Magni has brothers. Honestly it'll most likely be a phased event where the ruins of the airfield will be saved by player intervention. This is hardly an Alliance hit. What will be an Alliance hit is if the airfield falls to the Dark Irons completely and we lose territory left right and center over it, like a civil war within Ironforge or something.
    The Darkrion dwarfs were under the control of Ragnaros the War of the Dwarfs, all the way till we banashed him in Vanilla.

They were freed, and the heir to the throne was part DI Dwarf.

Now the Rag is back, and the BRM was destroyed,
    that would leave the DI and Dragonmaw clans to clash at each other once again. Dragonmaw rejoined to horde, so that just leave DI to rejoin the Alliance by connection to the Bronzebeard Dwarfs
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    I dont QQ about they DID something to the airport, i QQ about they DESTROYED it! And they sayed it would be a quest zone... and it buggs me how alliance things are gettin destroyed while horde stuff gets upgraded and expanded...
    Don't you think that you should calm down until you actually know what is going on here?

Which is all well and good, and lorewise? Ok I can see the Dark Irons coming back. However, despite being free from Ragnaros, they're still doing the same thing of fighting against the Bronzebeards.

The DI didn't join the Alliance. The Wildhammers and Bronzebeards did. Which makes me wonder again, why Muradin isn't just ascending to the throne. There's a true challenge there. Moira abandoned her people to be a rebel and go to the Dark Irons. Muradin is not only in his legal majority, but also has royal blood.

they're basically replacing the being invaded by trolls by being invaded by dark iron dwarves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Pretty much, except this time we actually get to participate fully in it, which is pretty cool. I'll be a very happy little Dwarf if I get to help restore the airfield via phasing!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Annother hit to the alliance! We are so happy to (once again) be hit and hit and hit! *cheer*
    It's phased and if ti was in perfect shape it would be hard to explain why the Forsaken are not being flattened come cata.

From my understanding most expansions do inbalance on lore. For instance BC was Horde lore mostly, WotLK was Alliance lore mostly...Cataclysm will be both, or either
    However...Orgrim's Hammer(Or a cheap knock-off) was destroyed, Camp Taurajo is destroyed, Barrens is being fought over, Swamp of Sorrows being fought over, Cairne dies, Grimtotem nearly take over Thunderbluff, Vol'jin leaves the Horde temporarily or permanently(Or til Garrosh is dead). Forsaken fail at taking Gilneas and destroying the Gilneans and their king....oh and the Horde get a vainglorious retard on the throne...seems THAT balances out the scales!
    Last edited by Tirrath; 2010-07-06 at 04:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if blizz burnered all of your buildings, killed all of your children, and then made a shake with the ashes and corpes, it would still be not as bad as having Garrosh as Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Even if blizz burnered all of your buildings, killed all of your children, and then made a shake with the ashes and corpes, it would still be not as bad as having Garrosh as Warchief.
    What if you got Thrall back but Saurfang went Alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolight View Post
    What if you got Thrall back but Saurfang went Alliance?
    ...im ok with this

j/k Garrosh being warchief means thrall, the worlds leading shaman, gets to handle business for both factions which kind of make me proud to see members of the alliance showing our great leader some much deserved respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

10+ Year Old Account
    can I keep them both? but if I had to chose it would be Thrall, altough I prefer Saurfang dead that allied with alliance scum!! (RP mode)