Ret Paladin Help

Hello all! To keep it short, I'm currently playing a Retribution Paladin, and I came here to ask a couple questions.

I can't post my armory link, but my character's name is Aska, on the Vashj realm.

So, to start, I just got tier 9 legs from VoA, so those will replace my current. Also, there is pvp gear on, and that's because I'm trying to make 2 sets of gear, a pve set and a pvp set, and currently, there is some overlap. Replacing the shoulders is a top priority right now.

The biggest question I have is this: I currently have 79 frost emblems, and getting triumph emblems isn't difficult. Now, I can run the weekly and get into voa, but my guild isn't letting me get into icc and the like quite yet, so I won't be able to get any ICC gear soon. With that said, what should I use my frost emblems on, or, what should I save up to get? Tier 10 sounds like a good bet, but I'm not entirely sure.

Next, how do my enchants and gems look? The legs, I'm replacing, so I'll enchant my new ones, but do my current ones look good, or am I enchanting/gemming horribly wrong?

I got this talent build and the glyphs from another site, does anything look awful or should that be good?

I know it's a lot of text and I'm asking a lot of basic questions, but I've looked through guides and want to know if I'm going about everything correctly.

Thank you for your time

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't tell you what to spend your emblems on as you are building both pve and pvp sets I suggest build one after the other, IMO pvp gear, Gems 20+str all the way aside from if you need hit cap, can't remember my meta feel free to check my armory (I'm PVP) and Chants I also just got Ap/Resil for them.