Making Glory of the Raider mounts obtainable

I am starting a petition to Blizzard for the ability to acquire the Reins of the Plagued Proto Drake and the Reins of the Black Proto Drake from the Glory of the Raider Meta Achievements. Since blizzard had said they didn't want overgeared characters to farm these mounts and removed them. Well now there are overgeared characters farming the Ulduar mounts. Then to make matters worse Blizzard has stated that they won't remove the Ulduar or Icecrown drakes come Cataclysm which would result in almost any group of level 85's to farm them. These are two of the coolest looking mounts in the game and I feel that they have been improperly removed. For those that try to argue the achieves are easy, I would like to remind them that The Undying and The Immortal achievements are required in the meta ahcievement. Now I know 10 man version is fairly easy but the 25 man requires a lot of cooperation to not fail on frogger, safety dance and some fights. If you would like to sign please just write signed in your post. Please keep discussion to a minimal if any at all. I will be emailing this link to Blizzard when I feel there are enough signatures and if they choose to actually look through this I don't want them to have to read through random chatter.

I do agree somewhat with this, although doing the hardmodes of ICC/Ulduar are still slightly harder than normal Naxx bosses.