Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No, there's no way this guy is serious.

Everyone, stop posting. He grows stronger for each of you that fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaru View Post
    If someone told me it was a lion race and I was ignorant of WoW, I am sure I would believe it.

The second one looks like a happy dog, however.
    Thank you for at least confirming I'm not the only sane person swimming amongst a sea of blind idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulseczar View Post
    Thank you for at least confirming I'm not the only sane person swimming amongst a sea of blind idiots.
    I bet you roll one anyway. Looking like a lion is the last thing you'll need to worry about because you'll be classified in that same "sea of idiots" by rolling what will undoubtedly replace the plethora of retarded BElfs, broseidon.

I Photoshopped this real quick, to show how I think Worgen should look more like.

Last edited by HitRefresh; 2010-07-03 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blonk View Post
    I bet you roll one anyway. Looking like a lion is the last thing you'll need to worry about because you'll be classified in that same "sea of idiots" by rolling what will undoubtedly replace the plethora of retarded BElfs, broseidon.
    You just don't get it. I don't have a masculinity problem. You however are too busy trying to reinforce your own ego on the internet. The simple fact is that said race in artwork doesn't look like said race in-game. SIMPLE. POINT BLANK.

I dont see the differance

You just don't get it. I don't have a masculinity problem. You however are too busy trying to reinforce your own ego on the internet. The simple fact is that said race in artwork doesn't look like said race in-game. SIMPLE. POINT BLANK.
    That's why it's called concept art. It's concept of what they are aiming at, not promise that they'll get it. There are plenty of concept arts that don't look anything like the actual things in the end.

I'd like someone to name a playable race in World of Warcraft who, depicted in art, looks dramatically different from what you see in game, besides Worgen.

No, I get it, the muscle structure in the snout looks like a snarling lion. They'll undoubtedly add face options that will make it look more canine. You're just being a bitch.

Orc's, nightelves, sometimes the forsaken

You keep coming back to this as if it means something but it's not really a point at all. There's plenty of things in the game right now that have deviated from the concept art, that's what the artistic process is all about. You start with an idea, iterate on it, and the integrate it into your product in a way that makes it fit with the established aesthetic. Plenty of people have complained about the Orcs looking like retarded hunchbacks rather than the noble savages of the initial concept art, it's just how shit goes. We'll have to agree to disagree about the current skins "looking like lions".

Quote Originally Posted by Blonk View Post
    No, I get it You're just being a bitch.
    Ad hominem is the figurative death cry for trolls. Thank you for finally unveiling your true-self.

---------- Post added 2010-07-03 at 08:15 PM ----------

You all need to reply with images. Taking your word for it isn't going to work since so many of you seem to be blind to reality.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ill make this simple for you. I personally like the model, sure a few tweaks would be nice but quite frankly ... if you want to whine for a revamp then just quit? The wow community has no use for you.

Ps. Thats WHY you CHOOSE to pay for the game ... its a choice, dont like it? Quit.

The fact that 60 people have looked at this thread and not voiced their disgust further proves my point that this expansion is Horde biased;
    Your reasoning skills are astounding. Excuse me while I go laugh my ass off at your half-baked proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Okais View Post
    Ill make this simple for you. I personally like the model, sure a few tweaks would be nice but quite frankly ... if you want to whine for a revamp then just quit? The wow community has no use for you.

Ps. Thats WHY you CHOOSE to pay for the game ... its a choice, dont like it? Quit.
    Tired response. Obvious easy reponse to someone who doesn't agree with you. You're saying I'm wrong without explaining why I'm wrong. You're a cheeto-eater, please go back to the indentation in your oft-used computer chair.

This was before WoW, Orcs don't look dramatically different:
    http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/viewer...ft&art=1#_self
    http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/viewer...rcraft&art=140

And Night Elves, which isn't a whole lot different, just less muscular in game:
    http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/viewer...rcraft&art=128

I would not say Worgen look so much like:
    http://www.sonsofthestorm.com/viewer...t&art=80#_self

I don't understand why you all can't have disagreeing opinions without attacking each other. The original post wasn't even nonconstructive.
    Last edited by HitRefresh; 2010-07-03 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tired response. Obvious easy reponse to someone who doesn't agree with you. You're saying I'm wrong without explaining why I'm wrong. You're a cheeto-eater, please go back to the indentation in your oft-used computer chair.
    I take offense to that; cheetos are gross.
    Tortilla chips, however...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh im not saying your wrong ... I cant seem to see where I said that? I said if you dont like how the developers make something you can either choose to accept it and move on, quit and whine some more over another stupid thing, or quit and make your own MMO.

Ad hominem is the figurative death cry for trolls. Thank you for finally unveiling your true-self.

---------- Post added 2010-07-03 at 08:15 PM ----------

You all need to reply with images. Taking your word for it isn't going to work since so many of you seem to be blind to reality.
    It's humorous to see you point out ad hominem attacks while you've directly or indirectly insulted just about everyone in the thread, including the post linked above. It either means that you're not serious about this discussion or that you're a jerk with a superiority complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Attica View Post
    It's humorous to see you point out ad hominem attacks while you've directly or indirectly insulted just about everyone in the thread, including the post linked above. It either means that you're not serious about this discussion or that you're a jerk with a superiority complex.
    I know you want to be some sort of internet Freud but that's not going to happen. I'm still waiting on your evidence relative to the topic at hand.

Or you can keep trolling and be reported. Up to you.