Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

I hate when i see a paladin...

So just what the tittle says I hate then i see a paladin ... ( insert ur your comment here )
    For me is
    I hate when i see a paladin useing Libram of blinding light in pve
    I hate when i see a paladin useing +cirt rating meta gem instead of agility one
    I hate when i see a paladin still speced with 5 points in holy for his prot spec

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate when I see a paladin who doesn't ever use Sacred Shield and Beacon of Light while healing.

I hate when I see a paladin tank who won't put Sacred Shield on himself when I'm putting mine on the non-paladin tank, even after I ask.

I hate threads that only focus on negative things.

But if I am to stay on topic:

I hate when I see a Protection Paladin trying to heal themselves with five+ mobs on them. I mean, what is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KandyCane View Post
    I hate when I see a Protection Paladin trying to heal themselves with five+ mobs on them. I mean, what is that?
    Its called im low on mana gimme some!

I hate when I see a Ret Pala with 21% Hit.

I hate seeing paladins who put kings on rogues/dks/enhance/feral/hunter when there is no other paladin or warrior in the group.

I hate prot paladins who insist of giving raid wide sanc when there is a disc priest in the raid...especially when there are two paladins or less.

I hate prot paladins who spec into seals of the pure

I hate prot paladins who never use Divine plea...and drink after every pull...or go as far to use seal of wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by BDF View Post
    I hate prot paladins who insist of giving raid wide sanc when there is a disc priest in the raid...especially when there are two paladins or less.

I hate prot paladins who spec into seals of the pure

I hate prot paladins who never use Divine plea...and drink after every pull...or go as far to use seal of wisdom

^ These

15+ Year Old Account
    ... use Seal of Corruption/Vengeance on AoE pulls.
    ... cast non-instant Exorcisms.
    ... uses Seal of Justice for anything, period.

I hate when i see a paladin
    ...who's using Deathbringer's Will
    ...who's using Seal of Vengeance on Lady Deathwhisper*
    ...who don't understand why Hand of Reckoning is used by tanks and not dps.
    ...who disinvite me from pugs so they can get gear (that I don't need/want).
    ...who remark on me being 'geared' and blaming that for me doing so well when I *dps. Specifically better than them.
    ...who's using Mirror of Truth in their Healing sets.
    ...who is using the T9 chest. (Seriously, WHY?)
    ...who lie about what they were doing in tbc ('If you were ret, where were you while I was around?')
    ...who doesn't listen to advice from *me.

*And similar fights/raid jobs/people.

Addendum: This.
    Addendum2: My gear am shit. Not disputing that. :V
    Last edited by Typhron; 2010-07-04 at 02:31 PM.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    ...who's using Seal of Vengeance on Lady Deathwhisper*
    Because?

Besides , your saying people with T9 chest fail..Your using T10 hands yourself.
    I know you need the hit, but still Triump Hit trinket would be probably be alot better cause you can also replace all those HIT gems..
    STR rep ring,shitty spec...

Why were you posting in this thread again? :P
    Last edited by Aonix; 2010-07-04 at 12:37 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aonix View Post
    Why were you posting in this thread again? :P
    To make us lol a bit

phase 2 lady you use SoV and on phase 1 if you dont have to run everywhere in between nowhere and there.. -_-

i hate when the 2nd paladin redo all the blessing i just did and says : buff damnit! p.s. I HATE YOU ALL!
    i hate when the other paladin dont know how to use divine intervention, when its used on him he says hes bugged and afk or reset wow..
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2010-07-04 at 12:46 AM.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS View Post
    To make us lol a bit

phase 2 lady you use SoV and on phase 1 if you dont have to run everywhere in between nowhere and there.. -_-

i hate when the 2nd paladin redo all the blessing i just did and says : buff damnit! p.s. I HATE YOU ALL!
    I had to cry tho

and i was so happy with my rank 12 on WoL on Lady dw.. damnit should have used Seal of Justice i guess

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is going places and all of my hates have been covered but one.

I hate when Paladins use higher ilevel items for gearscore even when they suck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

My one and only hate...

I hate when I see paladins say 'pala'

i hate a lot of things....

a lot of things... mostly rets who are in better gear then me and not out dpsing me....
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
    i hate a lot of things....

a lot of things... mostly rets who are in better gear then me and not out dpsing me....
    i take it on the good side and i lol.. until they loot something i need and just bank it because they have tier 1 arena weapon and they think its better than bryntroll..
    ah and that person said Ronark faq and EJ suck.. :O
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2010-07-04 at 03:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS View Post
    i take it on good side and i lol.. until they loot something i need and just bank it because they have tier 1 arena weapon and they think its better than bryntroll..
    ah and that person said Ronark faq and EJ suck.. :O
    I do suck at being a baddie

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    I do suck at being a baddie
    eh it's cool ronark at least half your server doesn't have you on ignore or hates you cause you get bored and troll trade.... I mean I WOULD NEVER do that.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

When I see a prot using a Sp enchant still or even worse Spirit on the tanking weapon and when you ask them why, "I don't wanna waste mats on another enchant, this is my farming toon" and then they link a 10 man ICC plague ward and say "see its not working that bad for me".

Another lil pet peeve is when someone doesn't hit the helm socket bonus IE...12 stam and going for a 30stam instead and looking at the rest of thier gear and seeing other color gems for +6stam.

I also hate HATE hate seeing a prot gemmed for parry.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
    eh it's cool ronark at least half your server doesn't have you on ignore or hates you cause you get bored and troll trade.... I mean I WOULD NEVER do that.
    me neither.. *cough*
    ok not that much but only late in the night..
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2010-07-04 at 04:02 AM.

I hate when I see paladins with Cloak of the Ocean serpent, Herkuml War Token, Libram of Three Truths, Malevolent Girdle, etc.. and with one or maybe two pieces of T10. Drives me crazy. I gunned for 4pc asap.