Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because the 'bonus' can be ignored.

You don't get it, do you?
    We have a cooldown called Divine Plea.
    Divine Plea SUCKS, it halves our healing... DO NOT USE IT!!!
    But 'sadly' we have to use it, since we need the mana.
    So the solution is to use it as little as possible.

And about the Saurfang-fight:
    The crit paladin will be in bigger troubles since he will not have the mana left before the fight is over. Or even worse, the paladin has to use DP while the tanks get these hits.. Byebye tank!

But please, stop defending gearing for crit. It is bad!
    If you use DP when saurfang is in enrage at full runic please reroll other class that doesn't require you to think.

I know when you open your spellbook in holy you only have Divine Plea but other pallys have Avenging Wrath, Divine Ilumination (35% +healing if 2t10 pieces), things that mitigate the plea healing reduction, but it seems that this is to much for you.

And the crit paladin will have mana left before the fight is over if he/she has common sense and know how to manage cooldowns, MP5 pally doesn't have to think of that but the tank death is more likely if he's taking really high spike damage.
    Last edited by Maven; 2010-07-16 at 09:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ret paladins stacking ArP or using attack power gems.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maven View Post
    If you use DP when saurfang is in enrage at full runic please reroll other class that doesn't require you to think.

I know when you open your spellbook in holy you only have Divine Plea but other pallys have Avenging Wrath, Divine Ilumination (35% +healing if 2t10 pieces), things that mitigate the plea healing reduction, but it seems that this is to much for you.

And the crit paladin will have mana left before the fight is over if he/she has common sense and know how to manage cooldowns, MP5 pally doesn't have to think of that but the tank death is more likely if he's taking really high spike damage.

You talk about properly managing your cooldowns in your previous post, but here you say that you use TWO cooldowns to compensate for ANOTHER cooldown. Did you know how multipliers works in this game?

Divine Plea + Avenging Wrath
    50 * 1.20 = 60 - 40% healing reduction
    Divine Plea + T10Divine Illumination
    50 * 1.35 = 67,5 - 32.5% healing reduction
    Divine Plea + T10Divine Illumination + Divine Plea
    50 * 1.35 * 1.20 = 81 - 19% healing reduction

Don't use Divine Plea unless absolutely necessary. Use it on cooldown and you're silly.
    Hi

I hate when i see a ret paladin...
    So do I sir. So do I

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    #1 I could agree, but it's usually down to how many of those specs you have. For example, i'm not gonna be single buffing Might on a feral if we've got like 3 other spec druids, and it's farm content. I would if we were on new progress content, but for farm, when it's a single-paladin situation, the last thing i'm gonna do is give single 10 minute buffs only to be shouted at and told that someone wants something different. This won't be such an issue in Cataclysm.
    Get 9 (24) other people with this attitude and suddenly farm content is not farm anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorn View Post
    I hate holy pallies that still think crit is better than mp5... I'm serious, that change was what, 10 months ago now?
    I hate ret pallies that pop wings right before beasts come out in saurfang, then cry out to range "wtf, get it off me!!"

But most of all, I hate when my raid leader changes to prot spec right before a pull, changes me to kings on pallypower, and doesn't tell me he did it!!!
    The beast kinda 1 shoot you rly..

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Get 9 (24) other people with this attitude and suddenly farm content is not farm anymore.
    Not really, the ICC buff pretty much nullifies anything hard about farm bosses, arguable progression bosses

I hate rets that don't have 5/5 Seals of the pure. Then when i ask them why they had a brainfart and didn't take it, they reply with "It's in the holy tree you narb im a ret!" T___T

You know, for a kitten that shits rainbows, you seem to like to stay inside the box.

Deleted
    I'd probably give the same response if I had some random guy trying to lecture me on my specc.

The only place to bitch about someone's specc is in an organized raid when they are under-performing.

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 02:19 PM ----------

I hate it when I see a paladin who thinks he knows best!

Off topic: I hate pepole that kick me from pugs saying i have no achives,enchants or gems (Even though i have all of them)
    I hate pepole that try to get me mass ingored and try to report me becuase they think im a terrorist becuase im a muslim
    I hate pepole that bash girls for playing wow

On topic: I hate Rets that faceroll through ICC mobs saying theyhave the best DPS when they do less than the tanks

---------- Post added 2010-07-17 at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by paladin racoon View Post
    i hate rets that don't have 5/5 seals of the pure. Then when i ask them why they had a brainfart and didn't take it, they reply with "it's in the holy tree you narb im a ret!" t___t
    same here
    Yea yea....

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twlight destroyer View Post
    I hate pepole that try to get me mass ingored and try to report me becuase they think im a terrorist becuase im a muslim
    Jagman is that you? We told you we'd stop teasing you if you stopped suicide bombing the melee with empowered flames and rocket boots.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Not really, the ICC buff pretty much nullifies anything hard about farm bosses, arguable progression bosses
    Can't Un-buff Stupid.

Read my sig, and you will understand why paladins are paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate holy Paladins who uses the ICC buff a reason for their FoL style to be viable.
    Hi

I hate when I see a paladin using "bubble" at 90% of HP

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawdie View Post
    I hate when I see a paladin using "bubble" at 90% of HP
    We use bubble for more than just healing, and more than just as a defensive counter measure.