disc/mage 2s some help

hey what's up everyone, im here to ask some help about my 2s becuz im not sure about what choose between reg or full haste? ect ect.. lot of question

1- will like know if i should go full haste with a mage?(im the disc priest) i got lot of answer different, some say yeah haste is the way to go, some say hmm regeneration is nice so....

2- i should start rmp soon so haste should be good also for this comp i suppose?

p.s im not a bad player in pvp since my shammy is at 2242 3s, all i want meant is im in the good way? here a post of my armory so you can check my spec too, seen some 60-11 57-14, all similar except on some points, i checked on arena junkies and no priests seem have the same spec always 1-2-3 points differents somewhere anyway, thx for the help and he is possible that the armory is not updated yet for my gear but i think you got the basic ty(dont worry if you see it pve i raid sometime too)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...otem&cn=Grobby

Quote Originally Posted by rugglee View Post
    p.s im not a bad player in pvp since my shammy is at 2242 3s,
    i lol'd.

also, on topic, a haste set-up is the way to go for RMP. and for lol2s, just keep the same setup for 2s, your mage can peel off you like a bitch so that you can get at least 1-2 ticks to hold you over till your next opportunity, and the priest needs to help DPS in that comp alot, and 2 second holy fires are ftl.
    Even my horse has a Celestial Steed.
    http://imgur.com/kIg56.png

For twos you'd want to go Smite spec (54/17 with glyph of smite) and play the comp almost as double dps with off heals. You could probably also get away with smite spec in 3s, but you'd probably be better off as 57/14 with inner fire penance and pain sup glyphs (still getting divine fury though). If you are having to heal more than just PW:S Mending and Penance, you guys need to turtle up and recover or cc dps and recover (unless you know you can get a kill very soon), or you're probably going to lose anyways.

You should only really be mana burning other priests (shadow and disc), or mana users that are close to oom to begin with.

Haste is also the best stat to stack. Lower gcd for dispels (offensive and defensive) as well as smite and mana burn is huge. You should try to make the most out of the penance + borrowed time "bug" in which you PW:S, gain the 25% haste increase from borrowed time, channel a penance (or any channeled spell actually) and then immediately cast an ability afterwards (or be spamming it while you are penancing), as the hard cast will also gain the 25% haste buff.

Basically you want to apply as much pressure as possible by playing as aggressive as you can. Make swaps with DF and cc chain poly into fear into mind control.
    Last edited by Goliethlol; 2010-07-04 at 07:10 PM.

Go Spriest/Fmage, I heard it rocks. Some people are even claiming it's got more potential and (ofcourse hehe) a higher skillcap than Rogue/Spriest.