Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    otherwise don't post at all so you won't get bashed and go all QQ about how people get angry at you.
    What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Again...not angry. That's pretty much how I always talk.

Only unsuppressed stupidity makes me mad on the interwebs.
    ah so you're a masochist...

:P
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

You know, there have been a lot of people saying that Varian doesn't do enough and he's only a barbarian.

Finally he makes an excellent decision and people still find a way to bitch. Pick a team, people!

Quote Originally Posted by sleekit View Post
    ah so you're a masochist...

:P
    Erm...no. No I'm not. I only wear leather on my rogue...and I only get hurt on my tank because I have to.

---------- Post added 2010-07-06 at 03:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bigstackstwo View Post
    You know, there have been a lot of people saying that Varian doesn't do enough and he's only a barbarian.

Finally he makes an excellent decision and people still find a way to bitch. Pick a team, people!
    People not complaining? What?!
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigstackstwo View Post

Team Jacob?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    Team Jacob?
    To quote Gunner_recall,

Team Belmont, yo.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    The only one thing I truely hate about Garrosh is his complete disrespect for Thrall. It's annoying that Thrall tolerates it, The Horde would never have survived if it wasn't for Thrall and yet this whiny little hothead thinks he can talk down to him. Garrosh's inexperience of fighting humans is why he's not learned diplomacy is the best solution

Varian can be decent:

After the Deathbringer was slain by a team of Alliance adventurers, Muradin Bronzebeard, fresh from the Gunship Battle, was unwilling to allow Varok Saurfang to retrieve his son's corpse. But when King Varian and Lady Jaina teleported to the scene, Varian ordered Muradin to step side and let a grieving father pass, to which Jaina burst into tears out of respect for her King.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    I'm not sure if you're attempting to mock Varian or not but that's actually damn badass. Blizzard give Varian a cigar!

On-topic: As has been said theres nothing saying Moira has been assasinated (I'm actually disappointed by this) and theres nothing saying Varian doesn't care about his people (quite the opposite actually, he'd do pretty much anything for them.) All in all theres nothing wrong with Varian, its just incredibly unfortunate Blizzard decided to publish his original lore in a comic book 99% of the player base has never heard of nevermind read so will never get the fact he's completely justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    I'm not sure if you're attempting to mock Varian or not but that's actually damn badass. Blizzard give Varian a cigar!

On-topic: As has been said theres nothing saying Moira has been assasinated (I'm actually disappointed by this) and theres nothing saying Varian doesn't care about his people (quite the opposite actually, he'd do pretty much anything for them.) All in all theres nothing wrong with Varian, its just incredibly unfortunate Blizzard decided to publish his original lore in a comic book 99% of the player base has never heard of nevermind read so will never get the fact he's completely justified.
    So far, the only thing I've seen saying he was uncaring is the propaganda being spread around by the Defias in SW, and some of that stuff is outrageous. There's even an article about you during one of the quests. "He just came out of nowhere, foaming at the mouth, and killed the innocent fellows, all the while proclaiming his love for Stormwind and the King. I think he may have been on drugs!"

This is in response to you identifying and killing the thugs responsible for killing the Fulbrows and Old Blanchy, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelger View Post
    So far, the only thing I've seen saying he was uncaring is the propaganda being spread around by the Defias in SW, and some of that stuff is outrageous. There's even an article about you during one of the quests. "He just came out of nowhere, foaming at the mouth, and killed the innocent fellows, all the while proclaiming his love for Stormwind and the King. I think he may have been on drugs!"

This is in response to you identifying and killing the thugs responsible for killing the Fulbrows and Old Blanchy, btw.
    Yeah I imagined it would be something like that. Somebody "leaks" info similiar to the truth/not the whole story and it spreads around the net like wildfire, this thread is a perfect example of that. Its just disappointing Varian is only ever given a nod of approval when the topics false. : (