Please help :)))

Hi
    I have an 80 warrior, priest, druid, rogue, paladin, hunter, and dk.
    I'm curious as to which class will be the best to play PVP wise. Any help at all would be wonderful. Positive comments only please

I've been playing a Protection Warrior, Enhancement Shaman and Affliction Warlock since I started playing a year ago, solely on PvP. My Shaman is my favourite followed by my Warlock. I've never thought twice about changing to a different class.

Enhancement Shaman are really fun to play, only because you require a bit of skill to play them in PvP instead of most other classes.

A bit of skill for enhancement shaman? Are you a beastcleaver? Because seriously I think enhancement shaman is were most people fail at it because they actually think it is easy to play. I don't think they are a easy class to play and I must say there is no enhancement that can beat me 1v1, even if they literally outgear me.

I narrowed down my decision to Priest and Mage. Dunno what to choose from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkeztik View Post
    A bit of skill for enhancement shaman? Are you a beastcleaver? Because seriously I think enhancement shaman is were most people fail at it because they actually think it is easy to play. I don't think they are a easy class to play and I must say there is no enhancement that can beat me 1v1, even if they literally outgear me.
    Did you not read his post he said he has fun with it because you require a bit of SKILL to play it in pvp unlike most classes he never said anything about it being easy.

OT if u decide a mage they are really op in good situations but so are priests, but the big thing is are you gonna just BG or you gonna go arena and if so what bracket.

Closing thread necro. Old thread isn't relevant anymore.