Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandamoon View Post
    If you don't understand GaGa's ridiculous impact on music and pop culture you either a.) live under a rock, b.) are out of touch with today's society, or c.) ignorant.
    d.) prefer something other than what pop-culture tries to shove up my... soul. Something worthy. Like Dissection, Dire Straits or Depeche Mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnasam View Post
    I don't understand why people refuse to accept the impact GaGa has had on the music industry these days...accept it, shes brilliant.
    Because everybody is different and if we don't like her, then Lady Gaga lovers should just accept that? Impact on the music industry? The music industry seems the same as ever. One artist isn't going to even make a dent when you consider just how many music styles and artists there are out there.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesscalise View Post
    You could say that if you only listened to her hits and only saw things about her unintentionally, but for someone who pays attention, she's definitely a legend. She has a great voice, is an amazing piano player and lyricist, and a great performer.
    did u really just call her a legend? really? ftw srsly FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    I'm going to post this because I have been watching it a lot as of late, and the thought occurs that it would be a better dance for the worgen than that lady gaga thing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3quTc2-GyM&fmt=18

Edit:
    Or I don't like bad music. Give me Bach and Mastadon any day. Most pop is recycled garbage for the ignorant masses. I think this Gaga person is supposta be Madana 2.0. I don't see any reason to care about her.
    You are wrong.

And retarde anime music? Oh please...

Quote Originally Posted by Arnasam View Post
    I don't understand why people refuse to accept the impact GaGa has had on the music industry these days...accept it, shes brilliant.

And the Single Ladies dance was the Best Music Video of the Year at the VMA's. And it looks epic.
    What impact?

15+ Year Old Account
    We didn't need another god damn topic on this stating the same opinion as another thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    The Goblin dances are also terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZB7OFRUrA0

This, with out ANY doubt, should have been the Worgen Dance.
    I am glad people like you have no impact on blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    I like how this turned into 4 pages of people arguing when the OP was along the lines of, "So, I heard a rumor from a guy who knows a guy...".
    I like how you changed topic when it finally hit you that you had been beaten
    Last edited by mmocebc1bedaa0; 2010-09-11 at 03:50 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome to discuss this without flaming... but that's not what's going on here. Closing this.