Which Bonus to break for Cat

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone...ame=shanksteak

Got into an ICC pug tonight after FINALLY getting the harpoon out of HoR (yay for no healing pallies rolling on it). I got a few very lucky drops as I was the only leather wearer. Snagged both

http://www.wowhead.com/item=50780 (Chestgaurd of the Frigid Noose)

and

http://www.wowhead.com/item=50799 (Scourge Stranglers)

Now currently I'm using 2 piece t8, and 2 piece t9, with the t10 shoulders. I'm ~halfway to my next tier piece (assuming I'm buying a 95 badge piece). Soon, one of the bonuses are going to be broken, most likely t8, as I can just wait out VoA while I fill the other 2 pieces of t10 while waiting on the feral pants. From what I've heard, I'll either end up using 4t10 with Chestgaurd of the frigid noose as the offpiece, or 4t10 with Aldriana's gloves as offpiece, with the Aldriana setup being better. Also to be noted, I have a waiting sanc token to use, I have been told it's best to use on chest, but I'm not sure as of now. It seems these are my options.

1. Don't break either set right now, wait for 95 badges and get the helm; Use the sanc token on it, then equip the 251 chest
    2. Don't break either set right now, wait for 95 badges and get the helm; don't use the sanc token on it, then equip the 251 chest, save sanc token for chest in anticipation of grabbing Aldriana's, wait on the t10 pants dropping to equip the 251 gloves, use the chestgaurd for off spec tank.
    3. Break the 2t8, equipping the 251 chest, equipping 251 gloves buying the t9 helm to preserve 2t9
    4. Leave the 2t8, and break the 2t9 equipping the 251 gloves
    5. Don't break either set right now, wait for 95 badges and get the chest; use the sanc token on it in anticipation of grabbing Aldriana's, wait on the t10 pants dropping to equip the 251 gloves, use the chestgaurd for off spec tank.

Thanks for any help. Druid gearing is a bit worse for me than rogue where I could plug my gear into aldriana's and get a hard number value on which is better, my only resources are Rawr (which, as a rogue, I don't trust very far) and Toskk's, which I know is good, but I seem to mess up using allot. Thanks again.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=silvermoon&cn=adobi

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrrandion View Post
    ... my only resources are Rawr (which, as a rogue, I don't trust very far) and Toskk's, which I know is good, but I seem to mess up using allot...

10+ Year Old Account
    Rawr is good for Ferals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Forget about t8, the change in stats from upgrading to T9-T10 is extremely stronger than the bonus.

Equip the ICC chest, break the T8. Go for 95 emblems, buy the T10 head. If you get T10 legs from VoA, break the T9 and equip the legs and the ICC gloves. THEN, get the T10 gloves.
    If you get the T10 gloves from VoA, save up for the legs or hope for a drop, and keep the T9 intact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Deleted
    Rawr is imo very good for Druids. I believe it was made for kitty druids, I can be wrong though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Originally made for Bears. Which is probably still the best mod RAWR has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree I would go with t9-t10 ... get rid of the t8 gear and then replace t9 gear asap

t8 set bonus is far stronger then t9 gear, but not stronger then t10 gear. Most ferals who had bad luck with such things as the sun reaver gloves used 2pt8 til pretty much full 258 and even then it was a pretty viable option. though t10 gear stats will pull out stronger by a good portion.