Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    here's hoping we all get to kill sylvanas (lorewise) someday for being a dick and forcing new people to live with the curse of undeath.
    I think you're miss-using the phrase "being a dick" with "arrogant yet equally devious bitch" for Sylvanas's intentions. I really like her attitude, I just hate her voice in-game... she sounds like a freaking robot-eight grade teacher!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lexonio View Post
    I mean, resurrection sounds pretty logical with val'kyrs, but when Arthas was resurrecting fallen soldiers into death knights, he had them under his command, binding their will through the helm and the Frostmourne. But when he lost his grip, death knights regained their memory and pledged allegiance to their former leaders. Sylvanas talks about ressing dead soldiers as a mean of procreation for the Forsaken - this means they will be ressed as a normal beings, not mindless zombies. So how could you make the former member of the Alliance to serve the Horde whilst he remembers everything about his identity and destiny? What do ya think?
    waistline, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonshardz View Post
    I think you're miss-using the phrase "being a dick" with "arrogant yet equally devious bitch" for Sylvanas's intentions. I really like her attitude, I just hate her voice in-game... she sounds like a freaking robot-eight grade teacher!
    no, raising the poor human villagers you just squashed with a plague barrel to a life of undeath... when your whole race's plot was, "we hate the lich king <----------------> this much for turning us undead, so much that we will develop a plague to do it to the rest of the world so we're not so lonely...", the whole race are assholes, but sylvannas willing ressing more people to suffer an eternity (or at least until they rot enough to revert into a mindless ghoul), is a real dick move.

i really hope they lay it on thick, as much as everyone hates garrosh, if he can do one thing i'd agree with, it would be stepping on the neck of sylvannas and the rest of the forsaken and giving them a choice, do what i say, or die.

forsaken, the worst race from WoW >:|

Think of it like this.

In Star Trek TNG, the Borg are mindless zombies all connected in the collective mind right, so thats arthas and the scourge.

With sylvannas, its like She is Lore (Data's Brother) and she has undead with her, but they are willing to follow her, for her just causes.