Troll starting zone quests

There are several versions of the first quest, each leading you to your specific class trainer who offers you the rest of the initial quest chain.

The Rise of the Darkspear > The Basics: Hitting Things > A Rough Start > Proving Pit > More Than Expected

Opens up
    Crab Fishin'
    Moraya > Troll's Truest Companion > Saving The Young

Opens up on completion of Troll's Truest Companion
    Mercy for the Lost
    Consort of the Sea Witch

Opens up
    Young and Vicious
    Breaking the Line

Opens up
    No More Mercy
    Territorial Fetish

Opens up
    An Ancient Enemy

Opens up
    Sen'jin Village

At one point you gain your first ability and this opens up class specific quests. In my case being a priest this was
    Arts of a Priest

My other Cata posts:
    Last edited by Hoddie; 2010-07-06 at 06:16 PM.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

Deleted
    The sea witch! thanks man! thank you for sharing!
    EDIT: if you can do the gnomes one, im very interested in it, but you decide!

Deleted
    HELLO?! An Ancient Enemy has you encounter the Sea Witch from WC3 demo; the scenario where Thrall's horde get's stuck in the isles near Mealstorm and they 1st encounter Darkspear tribe along with Vol'jin's pops, Sen'jin. =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    HELLO?! An Ancient Enemy has you encounter the Sea Witch from WC3 demo; the scenario where Thrall's horde get's stuck in the isles near Mealstorm and they 1st encounter Darkspear tribe along with Vol'jin's pops, Sen'jin. =D
    x'actly

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, thanks a lot for posting those. I was hoping someone would share some info on the troll starter experience.

Can anyone confirm if the Vol'jin-Garrosh "vision" dialogue that was floating around a while back is genuine and, more specifically, is there any quest text explanation from Vol'jin or someone else to give it more context?

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I am probably going to have to make a troll just to see the quests.

Deleted
    Looking forward to your next preview, if u are willing to make annother one ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    The sea witch! thanks man! thank you for sharing!
    EDIT: if you can do the gnomes one, im very interested in it, but you decide!
    Gnomes currently have the same start as dwarves which I've already covered (see sig).

---------- Post added 2010-07-05 at 02:06 AM ----------

Added a video of this area in another thread (figured this existing thread was the wrong forum as it's technically a new zone).

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-starting-area
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!