Is ZG still the same?

Sorry if this has been asked, but is Zul'Gurub still the same? I'm one of those people that have been farming the mounts for years and it would kinda suck if I couldnt do it anymore in Cata.

Tried using the search but it is disabled.

thnx

Yea it's still there.

I believe a few quests take you to a special, low-level phased version of the instance but you can still enter it normally for the normal version of the raid.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The raid will still remain there. There is although a brand new quest line taking place inside ZG (not the raid obviously) for low levels in Northern Stranglethorn. Looks awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a relief I too have been farming it with two characters every 3 days, no mount yet!

I also believe that the Zandalar trolls are moved from the far off island to near the entrance of ZG, pretty much it's most major change.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds great!

Atlast I dont have to run 7 minutes to hand in my rep stuff

Thanks for the info, very encouraging for those of us who have been diligently farming it for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Musterion View Post
    That's a relief I too have been farming it with two characters every 3 days, no mount yet!
    I went from doing it with 1 character for 2 years, to now ive been farming every reset with 4 different characters. ^_^ I want the raptor so bad. xD

Btw, thnx for the info. Sounds like Blizz made good use of the old raid by integrating it into a quest chain for low levels!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    I also believe that the Zandalar trolls are moved from the far off island to near the entrance of ZG, pretty much it's most major change.
    'den I be missin' Yojamba Isle, 'mon