Poll: Thassarian for Alliance president?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

My nominee for new Alliance Leader

Thassarian.

Wrynn is boring and is just a rehash of Anakin Skywalker. Bolvar was the only cool human until they killed him. Janna is cool, but too much of an orc-lover to really lead the alliance.

Thassarian is the only human with any depth of character left. Therefore, he is literally the only hope humanity has.

Come on blizz, its not all set in stone... lets see this happen.
    I think it'd be cool if mods decided peoples' sig for them with their red-ban-text-of-justice. Give me a nice witty sig!

As awesome as Thassarian is, it's unlikely he's ever going to be anything beyond a badass soldier. I agree that his role should be expanded and I wouldn't mind him becoming the Alliance's (or at least Stormwind's) greatest general, but at the end of the day the fact that he's just a random soldier means he's never going to be one of the major characters.

And how is Varian like Anakin Skywalker?

I dunno... he is impulsive, ignores the wisdom of his advisors (storming Lordaeron and attacking Thrall?) and is just so focused on his hatred... I just always felt an Anakin vibe.

Also, why can't the alliance have a leader, let alone a significant character, with nobility, honor, and wisdom like Thrall that DOESN'T get offed somehow? Expect a "why Blizz hates the alliance" post once I muster up more gumption to actually make it.

Anyways, Thassarian for president! (staying on topic)
    I think it'd be cool if mods decided peoples' sig for them with their red-ban-text-of-justice. Give me a nice witty sig!

YES! Great idea! I was totally bummed that he didn't have a very large role in ICC, so perhaps he will do more in cata *crosses fingers*

(Yeah, I'm a total Thassarian fangirl XD)

Deleted
    Wrynn should stay.

Why does the leader of the Alliance have to be a Human?

Muradin Bronzebeard may become the new King of Ironforge, and ignoring the one occasion in Icecrown he seems to be a level headed leader who is also bad ass enough to lead from the front.

Heck, I'd be happier if the Alliance formed more of a council of Elders with all the major races having a representive.

Deleted
    Gelbin Mekkatorque.
    huh
    huh
    HUH

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian Wrynn is working as intended.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

The Head of the Alliance used to be Magni as long as it isn't Varian the Alliance will be okay. From making the Alliance lose territory, removing Jaina from power and replacing her with his 15 year old son, killing Moira and interfering in the dwarven sucession process, Adding a giant statue of himself in front of the castle instead of someone whose dead and deserves it more.(Like I dunno Bolvar, his father,other heroes of Stormwind.), and to not aiding the homeless in Westfall allowing Vanessa Vancleef to start a large riot Varian has shown time and time again he is an ineffectual leader that just causes people to rise up against him.(Defias was the first example of that.)

Varian Wrynn is the greatest leader the alliance ever had! We need him to deal whit Hellscream
    VICTORY TO THE HOUSE OF WRYNN

Tyrande, IMO. She has been leading arguably the dominant racial superpower of Azeroth for about 50 human generations, right? Her leading Darnassus or the entire Alliance wouldn't really compromise Malfurion's arm-length neutrality with the Horde for the purposes of protecting Mt. Hyjal.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Tyrande, IMO. She has been leading arguably the dominant racial superpower of Azeroth for about 50 human generations, right? Her leading Darnassus or the entire Alliance wouldn't really compromise Malfurion's arm-length neutrality with the Horde for the purposes of protecting Mt. Hyjal.
    emmm no that is incorrect, besides I dont think the alliance is willing to be lead by a women whit pointy ear,s, a black dragon maybe but not a night elf!

The Kaldorei are pretty much the oldest game in town other than perhaps the Dwarves and Trolls, right? And the latter two were not nearly all that proactive in the world way back in the day. That was my reasoning.

But let's stay out of their heritage -- she's not a vindictive mook like Varian is. She's the best for the job of the actual racial leaders of the Alliance, IMO. Maybe Velen.

Right now Tyrande's armies are suffering loss after loss to Garrosh in Ashenvale plus the Horde makes ground in Darkshore. Not only that but Tyrande hates the Horde as much as Varian for killing Cenarius whereas Malfurion only works with them because Ysera is making him and he knows they'll lose Hyjal if the Horde doesn't help.

I actually like wrynn, I want him to stay.

All of the characters are as bad as each other.

imho i think the best leader would be stormrage

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, let the King stay in the Alliance, after all, we are not the Horde, we are an ALLIANCE, so there's no leader, sure Varian's the military figure but what did you expect? Humans and NE's are the only ones who spend resources defending their homelands/attacking/making new cities. Do you really think Gelbin should be the military leader? Besides, this is what happens when Blizz turns Alliance heroes neutral, hope Turalyon stays loyal to the Alliance.

Offtopic: Anyone knows if Sentinel Hill stays like that? It seems so... Sad to see it like that. (If you want to know the info, just google it, I'm not spoiling)

The Dwarves are the best military force in the Alliance thats why they should be in charge. The humans are only the most numerous and it seems the two that you say contribute the most are the ones sucking the most.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    the leader does'nt have to be cool
    Insert Signiture here.