Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the table for Patchwerk hits in the old days, Back then there was a calculator for the hits to see if you had enough gear to survive it. Sadly that calculater is not up anymore. I remember our tanks needed 9k health fully buffed as a minimum for this boss approxematly. Remember the dmg on this table was his MAX hits.

Armor...Potions.................Defensive Stance........HP Needed to Survive
    9000....None....................No...........................12,500
    9000....None....................Yes..........................11,000
    9000....Greater Stoneshield.Yes...........................10,000
    10,000..None....................No...........................11,500
    10,000..None....................Yes..........................10,400
    10,000..Greater Stoneshield.Yes............................9,500
    12,000..Greater Stoneshield.Yes............................8,500

So as someone stated erlier the best geared tanks would just about reach 10k hp fully buffed, while a good geared one had just above 9k buffed.

In burning crusade I remember it as the tanks with max hp (druids) had 25k at the end, while other tanks would go up to 21-22k?

Today we see druids have almost 100k hp in ICC with buffs, just above 70k without the ICC buff

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    I just want a god damn Argent Dawn mana biscuit. An item I can buy, that restores both health and mana at the same time. One of the things I miss the most.
    I totally miss those. x.x

Because they are simplifying gear and taking away certain stats, they are boosting stamina so everyone will have bigger health pools. Can't wait to see what I have at 85, or even 80 tbh since they'll bring in the stat changes before Cata
    All things in moderation,including moderation

You must be level 85 before you can tame the awesome might of a WHEAT ROLL!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    You know why I'm rerolling Goblin? Because they're nasty, sinister, and willing to do ANYTHING for whatever they believe in. For most Goblins, that's money, and for the bildgewater goblins, that's the Horde. This includes everything up to and including blowing themselves to hell for it.