FB during berserk bug

Did they finally fix the extra energy bug with berserk? (Where it wasn't getting reduced)

I'm just wondering, if they haven't we should report it until it does get fixed.
    Last edited by Melonberry; 2010-07-04 at 11:43 PM.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Deleted
    FB during berserk is *still* a dps loss... Do it just after berserk is over

15+ Year Old Account
    a problem i often have tho..

rip has like 10 second SR has like 15 and u are 5 CP during a bezerg>

then what shredding and wasting the cp's ? i personaly just use the FB instead
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Tbh I don't really know the reason, but its something about the energy FB consumes while berserk is up (that reduces the energy cost by 50%). it's also on EJ and (I know, some flame ensidia, /care) in tuns feral guide on ensidia.com

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    FB during berserk is *still* a dps loss... Do it just after berserk is over
    FB during berserk was never a dps loss if you used it under 20 energy. I'm just wondering if they fixed the extra energy getting reduced in beta, since they fixed the scaling of the extra energy to be a full 100%.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.