Thread: Cataclysm dps?!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Wink Cataclysm dps?!

So the title says some of it..
    What do you think the dps will be for a lvl 85 (great geared) in cataclysm ?

Like from Tbc - WotLk it went from around 2-3k till 10-12k about 4-5 times more..

so i would say around 30-50k dps... What do you say?

Btw if there is a thread about this im sry.. seach is disabled and couldn't find anything on the first 5 pages..

in blues/greens at 85 in the first tier of raiding content my guess would be 20-30kish. but that totally depends on the talents/specs and other class/stat changes.

Deleted

Red face

I thinks about 50k after a couple of patches with higher item levels.

15+ Year Old Account
    Over 9000?>.> <.< >.<
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Over 9000?>.> <.< >.<
    was only a matter of time before this was said but yeah thats already possible :3

Considering the extent of the gear reset I think we will be looking at a similar, if not greater increase than Tbc->wotlk. Wouldn't be totally surprised if we saw a 100K non gimmick by the end of the expansion. Makes you wonder what boss hp is going to be like? Maybe even a billion health? Good times

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking 25k will be normal in high end raids.

AoE pulls well over 100k.
    Signatures are overrated.

Deleted
    i wonder if someone can kill Vaelastrasz on his/her own, before he/she explode

In ICC we do 12k DPS with the 30% buff. In Cataclysm greens in lvl 80-82 conten we will do around 9k dps. In lvl 85 content we will do around 15k-25k DPS

tbh, i dont think it will be much...
    depends on stats and gear tho i think lvl 85 with greens/blues maybe 15k not much more

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its over 9000k !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StrifneyEU View Post
    tbh, i dont think it will be much...
    depends on stats and gear tho i think lvl 85 with greens/blues maybe 15k not much more
    LoL I can already hit 15k on my Hunter and sometimes on my Rogue, as I'm sure many many others can
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by xux View Post
    LoL I can already hit 15k on my Hunter and sometimes on my Rogue, as I'm sure many many others can
    i never said i couldnt, just that i dont think it will be much more then that

Quote Originally Posted by StrifneyEU View Post
    i never said i couldnt, just that i dont think it will be much more then that
    Maybe you need to go look at the new items...
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Over 9000?>.> <.< >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Adysux View Post
    Its over 9000k !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You two are an entire expansion too late, come up with a different old and overused meme.

all you people out there that think that u have incredible dps, oh i can do 15k already, ur forgetting that u got the buff from icc, try doing that dps with out the buff, not happening.

so my guess is going to be 85 content 15-20k at first then go up with patches.

Quote Originally Posted by xux View Post
    On a non aoe fight, no you can not. The hellscream buff can tho, but i bet you counted that in.

so.. my idea was the right answer! 15k, not much more

10+ Year Old Account
    Like from Tbc - WotLk it went from around 2-3k till 10-12k about 4-5 times more..
    I do 3k in wotlk gear....

For those trying to predict DPS for the end of Cataclysm, remember, we won't be seeing the same level of gear inflation from first to final tier. Blizzard already said that was unintended because they added heroic level gear which they didn't factor in to their scaling.