Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Anyone who thinks the new expansion is 'casual' is pretty damn foolish. Those bosses are streets ahead of anything Wrath had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    Anyone who thinks the new expansion is 'casual' is pretty damn foolish. Those bosses are streets ahead of anything Wrath had.
    but with gearsc..... skill to pay the taxi you can reach them easily

Quote Originally Posted by Ralth View Post
    but with gearsc..... skill to pay the taxi you can reach them easily
    Well, from what I've seen in TB's videos, the difficulty is a much needed breath of fresh air. Finally CC is benefitial, not the usual "AOESPAMAOESPAMAOESPAMOMGOMGOMG"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesmashor View Post
    Well, from what I've seen in TB's videos, the difficulty is a much needed breath of fresh air. Finally CC is benefitial, not the usual "AOESPAMAOESPAMAOESPAMOMGOMGOMG"
    By skill i mean proper use of CC and brains, remember those, brains

I'm not sure what people are expecting really for Cata dungeons, particularly since elements of this community are vehemently anti-raider and pro-casual (but hey, it's a big community, so of course there'll be a lot of different opinions). The instances are, from what I've seen thus far, back where they should be, ie. not walkovers, but not of rage-inducing difficulty either so you can PUG them, you're just going to have to keep that PUG on a tight leash to be successful. People don't really want AOEfests do they? Regardless of if you identify yourself as casual or hardcore, challenging content is fun and content you can do with your eyes closed isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I'd like to add to this that this guy has the most annoying, strangle-inducing voice ever. I can't stand listening to him.

Would want someone that actually cares and knows something to do videos instead, that has a voice that is more pleasant to listen to then this scratching posh guy.
    I think his voice is pretty awesome.

Great narrator.

I just discovered TB 3 days ago and i must say i enjoy listening to him. He is very fair person who has good things and bad things to say about cata(which is why we see the hate...poor fanbois) and he is funny as well.

Also how come we only have six 5 mans when cata was supposed to have more pve content than wrath.....

No offense meant to the guy in the videos, but could we at least get someone who knows their lore and their way around both factions? Please?

10+ Year Old Account
    TotalBiscuit videos are just awesome. I sow them before and i just LOVE style & voice of that narrating guy

that abyssalmaw instance looks fucking epic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talthaeran View Post
    No offense meant to the guy in the videos, but could we at least get someone who knows their lore and their way around both factions? Please?
    Find someone and tell bibi, atm TB has the best quality around

Quote Originally Posted by dotted View Post
    TB does wow news? Since when?

Since 2006

"We're not going to make trees where every point in a dps tree is a dps upgrade. Those are the kinds of talent builds we're trying to get away from, because they remove player choice. We are trying to engineer points in all trees where you have to choose between non-dps talent A and non-dps talent B, because as soon as A or B leads to dps, then the choice goes away"

I love this sentence! Big thumbs up!

Hey, it's pleasing to see that everyone cares enough to have an opinion :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    Hey, it's pleasing to see that everyone cares enough to have an opinion :>
    nice ashenvale video...... CUTTT

Nice changes to SW and ORG.
    Instances sems to be challenging again like some of the Tbc ones.
    And this is normal mode with that kind of gear people were wearing. (Overgeared u could say.)
    Now only lacking a cc ability to dks, then every class have 1 as warriors did get a repentence like ability.

I personally enjoyed the videos, Yes TB doesn't know/care about the lore, he doesn't have a sense of direction and he doesn't care about alliance. On the other hand though, he does great narration and doesn't release videos halfassed quality. If you don't like them there is a lot of other people streaming and uploading videos.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love TotalBiscuit's vid's. Keep them coming

Jumpgate was just about the only MMO that interested me of that bunch. The DC/Marvel ones especially looked like snorefests.
    Jumpgate, on the other hand... I poured so many hours into the Rogue Squadron games. I just finished signing up for the Jumpgate beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralth View Post
    nice ashenvale video...... CUTTT
    I laughed pretty hard at that, pretty loud when blink FAILED, muahahaha... ha....
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)