Vrykul//Kvaldir would make a great Sub Model for the Forsaken

I was thinking about a idea.

What if instead of updated models, and new starter zones,

what if the new races started in the old starter areas with other races.

Well with this idea about.

Vrykul and the Kvaldir would make great sub-race to the forsaken.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

10+ Year Old Account
    kvaldir are not the same as vykrul

they seem to work with neptulon

Vyrkul would either be Horde with a hate of the humans, or would join the Alliance with a reconciliation with the humans.

The vyrkul are the Human's ancestors, ya know.

Anything would be better than the current models, oy. Love my Undead's lore but his model is irritating.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

undead seriously need new models, they have the worst options out of any race in the game. There are no facial expressions I like, which has kept me from rolling undead on every toon possible. But the Kvaldir are not allied with the Vrykul, and the Vrykul are the humans ancestors. The curse of flesh or something caused many of them to become weaker, IE, humans. Many vrykul slaughtered them, only a few humans escaped and populated the human race. We're going to see Kvaldir some more in cataclysm, there was a leaked quest pre NRA or w/e its called that was abotu Kvaldir raids on alliance/horde ships. So we can assume they are under the employment of Neptulon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    undead seriously need new models, they have the worst options out of any race in the game. There are no facial expressions I like, which has kept me from rolling undead on every toon possible.
    Undead are bad because I don't like them!
    Well... plenty of other people do >_>

Well every undead looks almsot the same... o yeah... there should be a way to customize your character more ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Altiar View Post
    But they cast them out and wanted them slaughtered. Only couple of the parents sent their children away to live a new life they can go either way
    you dont get a new race emerging out "only a couple".
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...