Thread: Imagine

Imagine

Imagine you are a player who haven't readed up about anything about cataclysm and didn't even knew it would launch.
    Patch 4.0 arrives and you are teleported to a capital city and see the cataclysm. What would you think?

I would return back beneath the rock I had been living under.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithFace View Post
    Win

That is almost sig worthy.

This thread needs more John Lennon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okd3hLlvvLw

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha funny you should bring that up. My friend actually asked me to hide him from any possible spoilers or leaks about cataclysm, apparently he got spoiled from wotlk alpha and beta leaks when he actually played wotlk it lost its shine after a few days.
    I only told him "guess what happened at blizzcon,a new expansion! its going to be........". He stopped me. Ever since he has being trying to live under a rock and avoid wow completely or anything around it. But i wish i had done the same since he does intend to come back when it goes live ,firstly watch the trailer we have already seen from blizzcon since its a prequel video and then buy the xpac.
    Im quite jealous actually since hes going to come back to the game stunned, by everything!. Everything will be new and shinny.

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Prince View Post
    Ha funny you should bring that up. My friend actually asked me to hide him from any possible spoilers or leaks about cataclysm, apparently he got spoiled from wotlk alpha and beta leaks when he actually played wotlk it lost its shine after a few days.
    I only told him "guess what happened at blizzcon,a new expansion! its going to be........". He stopped me. Ever since he has being trying to live under a rock and avoid wow completely or anything around it. But i wish i had done the same since he does intend to come back when it goes live ,firstly watch the trailer we have already seen from blizzcon since its a prequel video and then buy the xpac.
    Im quite jealous actually since hes going to come back to the game stunned, by everything!. Everything will be new and shinny.
    You telling me that he will jizz really hard when he logs in?
    Compared to all the people digging for info that will just have minor ones weekly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post

i second this

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    You telling me that he will jizz really hard when he logs in?
    Compared to all the people digging for info that will just have minor ones weekly?
    Yeah, i think it's better for me to refrain from spoilers. Can't resist the temptation though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysera
    Making dreams 'enjoyable' since 10.000 B.N.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post

I was honestly expecting this thread to be about a Lennon reference that was recently discovered in Cata. I am greatly disappointing.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

George23
    you mean there is a new expansion named cataclysm??

10+ Year Old Account
    I would hearth back to Dalaran and look for an ICC pug.

Imagination.. a wonderful thing...

See... all of my characters are "Seers" they have dreams and visions from time to time.. moreso when dark days and events are looming. And recently.. they have had many, terrible and wonderous visions.

Each one of them had visions of the future, of a great Cataclysm... they saw beastly things (worse than female dwarves) and new lands. Once barren lands made lush and once lush lands made barren. We saw many things but not all... enough to prepare ourselves for what lies ahead.

Each day, all my character goes into a trance and repeats over and over: "UmmmmmFFFFFFFFFFFF.... Ummmmmmm5555555555555...." in hopes of entering a transcendental state where the entire existence is transported to the future and I can interact with the tomorrows, and perhaps avert myself from making mistakes that will be costly.

So come the day of Cataclysm... I will be running around yelling... "I TOLD YOU SO!"

15+ Year Old Account
    I never understand when someone says this. Perhaps the person actually got a life, and went outside. I don't see how them not knowing about a video game expansion means that you live under a rock.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    I never understand when someone says this. Perhaps the person actually got a life, and went outside. I don't see how them not knowing about a video game expansion means that you live under a rock.
    It's problaby an exaggeration as to how often it's mentioned in guilds, parties, raids, trade, and forums, how hard it is to NOT have heard of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysera
    Making dreams 'enjoyable' since 10.000 B.N.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Perhaps the person actually got a life, and went outside. I don't see how them not knowing about a video game expansion means that you live under a rock.
    No matter how busy you are, no matter how many things you have in RL that takes your valuable time, you will always know that after Wednesday comes Thursday.

Same principle applies to Cataclysm.

If I haven't readed, and didn't knew?

I'd be all like, "Waaah??".