Thread: Cata Barbershop

Cata Barbershop

Oh wise and conversant Beta testers, I was wondering if there’s been any update on the Cataclysm Barber shop.

I personally would love for the new race’s hairstyles to be distributed lovingly to the other denizens of Azeroth. With particular note to our poor old female trolls, (who’ve had their hairstyles “stretched” and sloppily re-shaped when their alpha model was changed) they’ve suffered receding hairlines and square bald patches for long enough.

I know there won’t be any update on the current player models in the near future, but will the current races get some of the high-res barnets that are donned by our new green-skinned and wolfing friends?

What style would you like to see brought to your race? I await any information on this pressing matter with baited breath.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want orcs to have lazerbeams on their heads.

Good, I'm glad. I think it's something they've clearly been lacking for a while.

I want better Orc hairstyles, not just shitty borrowed Undead ones. And more beards, beards are good.

Define better? You mean like, more "maine" type styles? Big, bushy-orcen styles? Or preened, metro-sexual DBZ-esque hair?

I, for one would love to see orcs get a handlebar moustache. Females too.

Barber Shops are currently disabled in the Beta and have been for the last 2 months! I'm sure once they have all the Worgen Female models in game they will re enable them though