Some help bout pally addons

Hello guys. I just rolled a fresh lvl 80 pally and I will use it to tank. Can you tell me good addons for prot pally? I need addon that I easy buff party with blessings and see other pallie's blessings, and a reminder about Sacred shield, Divine Plea and Holy Shield

Pallypower is a must for paladins

www dot wowinterface dot com/downloads/info6370-PallyPower.html

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I use ZOMGBuffs. It talks to PallyPower, and you can set up defaults for in groups, and for when solo. It also include mousewheel buffing when not in combat, reminders for your self-buffs, is dual-spec aware, etc, etc.

So lets address everything.

For buffing I use this: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...lly-power.aspx
    Sacred Shield is more of a Holy Pally's responsibility. I use Healbot so Sacred Shield is my mousebutton4 if I want to put it on myself, with a timer that ticks down.
    Divine Plea: I use this http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s-classic.aspx for so many different things. and this is my aura for Divine Plea.
    Version:st3.0.0J; gcd:bofalse; b:nu0; anim1:nu4; g:nu0.42352941176471; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; Instance25ManHeroic:nu0; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_Aspiration; size:nu1; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; Instance5ManHeroic:nu0; begin:nu0; x:nu0; customsoundend:st; customname:st; groupany:bofalse; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; Instance10ManHeroic:nu0; raid:bofalse; texture:nu11; alpha:nu1; aurastext:st; InstanceBg:nu0; symetrie:nu0; owntex:bofalse; isResting:nu0; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; Instance5Man:nu0; sound:nu0; randomcolor:bofalse; InactiveDueToState:botrue; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; id:nu2; HideRequest:bofalse; textaura:bofalse; Active:bofalse; anim2:nu9; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; soundend:nu0; beginSpin:bofalse; InstanceArena:nu0; inParty:botrue; tooltipCheck:st; GTFO:nu0; aurastextfont:nu1; stance:nu10; spec2:botrue; Instance10Man:nu0; customtex:bofalse; PvP:nu0; spec1:bofalse; Instance25Man:nu0; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; inRaid:nu0; combat:botrue; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; buffname:stDivine Plea; y:nu0; off:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:botrue; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; party:bofalse; finish:nu1
    Holy Shield should be part of your 96969 rotation and shouldn't need an addon for it.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Blessings - Pally power

SS/BoL/JotP - Clcbpt or BOLT

Holy Shield/DP - Sexycooldown.

You really shouldn't need to track HS or DP if you're prot though, because DP should always be up and Holy Shield is part of the 969 rotation. The above poster uses Powerauras and they're incredibly helpful but do take up a fair bit of CPU usage.

Thanks, ;p.

PowerAuras barely takes up any resources and is such a useful mod... I've probably got a hundred auras between my alts.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Hmm, last I used it it took up 2-3 megabytes, but I definitely won't argue over how useful it is.

A big, glaring SEAL NOT ACTIVE before a boss fight has been the difference between top 5 DPS and bottom 5 dps >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Personally, I use ZOMGBuffs. It talks to PallyPower, and you can set up defaults for in groups, and for when solo. It also include mousewheel buffing when not in combat, reminders for your self-buffs, is dual-spec aware, etc, etc.
    likewise. the fact that its appropriate for all classes makes it indispensable for altaholics as well. it also leaves a very small footprint and is pretty adaptive to the current buff/specs.

pallypower was decent in BC, but in WotLK it was superceded by addons designed to remedy its failings. maybe its been improved since then, but i'll stick with the addon that covers all my characters for the time being.

Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    PowA does use up about 2mb of memory, but it's very static on memory and cpu usage. Honestly, there's crap running in your background that uses up more than that, and you never notice it. (things like the ITunesLoaderHelper, AcrobatSpeedLoader, etc, etc)