Troll Roof Stalkers

with the bad blood between vol'jin and garrosh will this affect everyone's favorite nonfactor NPC's? THATS RIGHT the ONE the ONLY Troll Roof Stalkers of ORGRIMMAR!

seriously though, can a beta tester confirm/deny if they are still around stalking the shadows of orgimmar?
    Im a wawiur
    http://stompingnerds.blogspot.com/ ill blog about what you want
    wish my post count was as high as yours

i hope they don't upgrade the levels, i'm finally powerful enough to overwhelm them one on one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutallus. View Post
    with the bad blood between vol'jin and garrosh will this affect everyone's favorite nonfactor NPC's? THATS RIGHT the ONE the ONLY Troll Roof Stalkers of ORGRIMMAR!

seriously though, can a beta tester confirm/deny if they are still around stalking the shadows of orgimmar?
    Trolls still have a very nice area in Org. Certainly nicer than before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

I love how kids make threads hoping that it will be the next big thread. =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    It's like a forced meme with less logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

Deleted
    Garrosh tells them to stop stalking people, the paedos......

They finish their research and blinked out of org. They were on the high ground, so they had sight.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Why so much hating?

Anyway the trolls might leave Org since they got a new home+Org will get a new look so who knows how the roof will be like? Easy to slip off from perhaps? 5 bucks garrosh used something nasty in order to see trolls fall from the sky and sing the next super smash hit "It's raining trolls!". Maybe even become more famous than Justin Bieber 0_o!
    Backstab!<=Q(^_^)===Q>==>(X_x)Q
    Pro at stunnlocking clothies to death since 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/user/badde09