Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I want her and her nakedness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

15+ Year Old Account
    Druids are always declothed....

Now to stay on topic who likes the print deathwing left in badlands?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I wouldn't say much apepi...you have been gone and un-rpish for a while. You will have your permissions revoked.

On topic:

Fav new race/class combo?
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

TROLL DRUIDS FOR DEIR BEAR FORMS ARE TRIPPY!

In seriousness, I'm liking that the forsaken get hunters. I always enjoyed using the Dark Ranger class in Warcraft III, and now I can play one in warcraft.

Troll Druid for sure, I'll hit up Vash'jir when I hit 80 on him. No heirlooms or addons, and for Vash'jir, I wanna see if there are any more naga units from WCIII:TFT

But seriously guys... You gotta go to CynicalBrit.com. The guy who narrates the vids is funny, and extremely informative. The one about the troll starting area was awesome.

HIS army of raptors, at the least, will be cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    I wouldn't say much apepi...you have been gone and un-rpish for a while. You will have your permissions revoked.

On topic:

Fav new race/class combo?
    I am working on remaking my character.Maybe put some storys of what he has/is going through.

on topic: ill check that out mad.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I already have man. I am in teh beta myself....

Oh, and my UD hunter will be named Deadnugent.....

Waiting....

---------- Post added 2010-07-05 at 09:32 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/user/OMFGcata

His voice is second to Morgan freeman's, and he is very informative.
    Best of 5 years!

I am still waiting for the person to get my UD hunter's name...
    Best of 5 years!

Field Marshal Selyn Shadowstorm's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely Hyjal, mainly because Malfurion is there and he's sort of a beast. But aren't we doing questlines to resurrect the demigods? That'd be nice.
    Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?

Selyn Shadowstorm
    Bio: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...yn-Shadowstorm
    Silas Darkweaver
    Bio: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lus-Darkweaver

I dont like the fact trolls and wolfies can be druids makes my nelf feel less unique.
    I read somewere they making tree form look like acient instead of treant tho so that compensates a bit .
    think i will lvl my warrior dwarf through instances.(atleast evry dungeon once for obvious lore reasons

I'm most likely going to roll a Female Worgen Warrior and do most, if not all the low level Azeroth areas before BC. After that I'll race to get to Northrend, then race again till 78, when I'll again take it easy.

I'm most likely taking Hyjal, it's the place that interests me the most due to Warcraft III having it as the last Night Elf map.

I'm planning on going protection as soon as I get a shield in the starting zone, I prefer tank specs and I loved leveling as a prot war so freaking much... not to mention my character needs to be like that for something else :/

Oh and btw, sorry for not posting more updates, I've been too busy with getting ready for the wedding.... I might try my best to post one today before we leave tomorrow for the plane.
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

I'm going from 1-85 on a goblin, wanting to see everything (all changes, going for Loremaster :P) As well, from a lore perspective, either Hyjal or any zone with ties to the Maelstrom interest me, I really liked the small vid Boubouille posted on the Maelstrom

10+ Year Old Account
    Westfall with my rogue even though he is to high level, he has to do it ;D

But after that i'm not sure maybe Mt'hyjal always wanted to go there
    Last edited by trulte; 2010-07-06 at 01:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probs take my pally through Hyjal, then take my priest through Vasj'ir later.