Need a quick answer.

I just won DBW (264 item level). Someone just offered me 20k gold for it. Should I take it or no? I'm combat

um

Definitely depends on your needs.

If your rogue is your main and you have no real gold shortage, then keep the gear.

If this is an alt or you're guaranteed a good run every week and you could use the cash, then sell it immediately.

I would sell it because you are probably going to see it again.

definently sell that... cata is probably gonna be out in november and it'll be useless anyways

you might even see it drop again before then

Discussing Shadowmourne in BG's...
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    Thats like saying I went to a elementary school playground in a car and none of the kids could stop me from running them over.

My guild got DBW-HC like 3 times for 4 weeks and I've seen the normal drop 2 weeks in a row a while ago. I'd take the gold if it is 20K .

You can make 20K for sure. guaranteed. But DBW may drop or may not drop. I would keep it.
    Unless.. a) im lazy to farm/ Play the AH. b) Im already stopped playing til cata comes out. and 20 K would be nice for my Flying lessons in cata.
    thats my 2 cents about this.

zevo
    DBW is going to be a haste trinket in cataclysm and replaced by blues

20k on the other hand will buy you a submarine. If you didn't take the gold, you're f00lish.